4

A/N I know I know she hasn't met Jonathan yet but, it will either happen in this chapter or the next I promise.

:'"'";'"'"':

It's been a week of me being stuck here. Going to the stupid share and bonding exercises. Sure I Selina in those classes for a while anyway. She got her schedule before me so I was stuck in that torture for three days without anyone to talk to. During that time I got into a mild fight with a guard he shoved me so I shoved him back he then pushed me which resulted in me punching him in the face. It could have gotten a lot worse if another guard didn't come and stop it. I got put in an isolation Rome for a day which meant to food (not like I would want that 'food') but, it also meant I didn't have to go to the bond and share which was a bonus.

Today I awoke to the sound I was used to a stick rubbing against the cell bars. This time there was a guard standing outside my cell. He handed me a piece of paper. "This is your schedule please follow it accordingly or else you will be punished and I know a guard who will be fine with doing just so" the man said. Yeah, so supposedly the guard that I had punched got a broken nose. Oops. I smile sheepishly at the guard. Who in return gives me a disapproving look.

I go to eat my breakfast which really was just a piece of toast that I was going to eat with some butter smeared on the top. Thomas came and sat by me. "How ya doin Liz" he says. I give him a look that said 'call me that again and I will slit your throat' he seemed to brush it away and laughed. He looked at the paper in my hands. "You got your schedule already most of the time it take week to get it" he says. "Weeks of share and bonding god no" I say cringing at the mere idea. "So let's see your schedule." He says taking it out of my hands. "Rude" I mumbled. "Okay good news we have almost every single class together" he says. "Yay" I say sarcastically as a joke. He looks at me offended. "They only class we don't have together in bench" he says. "What the hell is bench" I ask taking a bite out of my toast. "It's the PE of prison or in our case, asylum." He says. "Oh god no. I suck at PE all the endless running" I say. He chuckles. "Hey at least we're not graded for this or else this really will be a school. But if we don't do certain tasks we are punished" he say. I raise my eyebrows. "We get sent into the isolation room" he says. "Oh not to bad" I say. "Try being in there for days no food no water just the plain white walls to keep you company it drives you more insane then you already are" he says. "Are you talking form experience" I ask. He shrugs.

"Now let's see who your therapist is" I cut him off. "I need to see a therapist?" I question. "We all do. Each one of us has one now let me continue" his eyes look to the bottom of my paper and his face goes slack. "What wrong do I have an old dude as my therapist" I say. He looks up from the paper. "No in fact quite the opposite. You have Dr. Crane" he says. "Okay what's wrong. Are you jealous?" I ask. "Clearly the story's have not gotten around to you. He makes all his patients fear him. He might be good eye candy but, he is one scary guy. I've never met the guy and I'm scared of him" he says. "I have him as my last thing of the day before going back to my cell. I think I'll be fine" I say laughing. "That's the worst part you won't be able to scream during that time and makes people so scared that they either stop talking for God knows how long or makes them scream so loud that they never shut up"he says. "Then I'll go to group sharing and scream in there" this makes him smile lightly. "The weird thing to is that he is the one that chooses which to torment. I guess your special"he says. " I guess I am."

Breakfast is over and I get to go to my first task anything beats group sharing. The first thing is laundry. "Okay you all know how this goes you go with a partner that you have been given and you will help each other wash these dirty ass clothes I don't care how you do it you just both have to be doing something" a guard shouts. I'm confused since I don't have a partner so I just kinda stand around while everyone groups up.

A guard walks up to me and asks why I don't have a partner. I told her it's because I just got my schedule. "I can show her" Thomas says. "Nonsense Renya you already have a partner." She says. "You will go with" she looks around until she comes to a stop. "You will be paired with Nygma"she says. Of course I get the Riddler out of all people. Thomas give me a apologetic glance before putting a bunch of wet clothes into the dryer. The guard leads me to where Riddler is. He glances up at me. "Hello" I say trying to make this a little less awkward. "

What is everywhere but, nowhere when something is there?"

He suddenly says.

I think for a moment before answering. "Nothing" I say. He looks at me surprised. "Correct. Do you like riddles" he asks. "Yeah. I was obsessed with them when I was a child. The word play was just very interesting to me" I say putting a pile of dry clothes into the washer. "Me too but, they still interest me today. Edward Nygma" he says holding out his hand. I look at him for a moment before laughing. He gives me a confused look. "What's so funny?" He asks. "Just your name. When the initials are used its spelled E.Nygma. A very smart name obviously fake but, smart" I say taking his hand in mine and shaking it his grip is a bit weak from shock. He smiles at me "No ones ever noticed that before forgive me if I seem shocked" he says. We talk while we work him giving me a few Riddles here and there until it was on to the next task me and Edward split ways.

"That wasn't so bad" I say. "You got to talk to Edward Nygma" he says excitedly. "You really like criminals don't you?" I ask. "Yup the famous one for the most part like You,Riddler,Joker,Batwoman oh and the Scarecrow." He says. "Yeah they're pretty cool"

The next thing was lunch duty let me tell you I now know why the lunch looks terrible because it's made by us. Disgusting. The weird thing is that the had good food like strawberry and other fruits even some potatoes. But nope instead we get this slop and the stench was terrible to. I was glad when that was over. "So I apparently have to go to bench where is that?" I ask Thomas. "Oh just follow Harley Quinn and Selina they should be going there next.

I followed Thomas's advice I went behind them. He was right they did have bench next. I was told I was allowed to run or do bench presses. They told me that I had to do one I decided run since I don't have very good stamina at the moment I say be fast but, I can't run for long periods of time. They also told me I can take a five minute break after every fifteen minutes of either running or lifting weights.

I run around the track getting tired after the first five minutes of just jogging. I trip and fall when a light shines in my eyes. "Jesus Fucking Christ" I say looking around. It happens again this time I know where it's coming from. I see Selina and Harley Quinn standing I the corner out of the guards sight. Selina motions my over. I slowly walk over to them.

"Couldn't you have found a better way of getting my attention then almost blinding me" I grumble. "What would have been the fun in that" Selina says. "Yes you enjoyed watching me almost plummet to the ground face first. Wouldn't you?" I ask. "I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy it" she says. "Harley this is Elizabeth. Elizabeth this is Harley" Selina says finally introducing us. "Hiya. I heard that you're Paranoia and that Bats is the one that took you in" she said. "And on all of that you would be correct" I say smiling. We continue to talk before it's time for lunch.

"Hey" I say to Thomas. "Hi". " so bench wasn't that bad" I say. "What bench is terrible it's the sport of Satan" he says. "Well considering I didn't really have to do anything it wasn't bad." I said. "How did you?" He says baffled. "I just hung out with Selina and Harley in the corner for the most part" I say. "How are you so lucky" he says folding his arms in a jealous manner. "I don't know man I just am" I say. "So how was your therapy session?" I ask. "It was alright I got asked the same questions as always" he said.

Soon enough lunch was over and it was time that I met the man everyone was so afraid of.