6

When I woke it felt like I got literally negative seven hours of sleep. I had no shits to give for this whole and to top this all off I wanted to die right then and there.

I slowly got up from my bed. It was Thursday so that meant shower day. The only thing that I didn't like about the showers was everything. The fact that I the showers where out in the open and the soap always had some weird hair on it always turned me off. Everyone stepped in boys and girls separated of course. We got ten minutes to shower tops. So I had to hurry I stepped out of the shower clean for the first time in a week and got dressed then headed to the cafeteria. I sat next to Thomas his purple hair a mess and it going in every direction.

"Hey" he says scooting over. "So how was Dr. Crane" he said. "Oh he was horrible" I say looking down at my lap. "What did he do to you" he says. I don't answer. Thomas puts his arms around me. "What did he do I'm not afraid to murder someone" he says. "He asked me question for half an hour it was terrible" I say dramatically. Thomas tale his arms off me shoves me away from him. "I though he actually did something to you in was ready to cut a bitch" he says. "Of course you were" I laugh.

I look at his tray and steal his banana. "Hey that was the only good thing on the pile of mess" he says trying to take it back he manages to take it back against my protests.

He looks at me and sighs cutting the banana in half with a spoon since here in Arkham they don't trust you with a plastic knife. What am going to do kill you with my piece of plastic. Fear my plastic knife.

He gives one half to me and keeps one for himself. "Did you know that banana reduce depression and make your happiness improve" I say shoving the banana down my throat barley chewing it. He looks at me before eating his own banana. "That is why we split it" he tells me with banana in his mouth.

"Oh I found out Dr. Cranes real name" I say randomly. "How did you mange to figure that out" he said turning to me. "Well I kinda just asked him and he told me" I say. "Soo. What is it?" He says excitedly. "Jonathan" I say. "Jonathan Crane hmm" he says.

I pull out my life savers from my back pocket. "Want one" I ask. "Sure" he says shrugging. I give him one he pops it in his mouth I was about to do the same. Before a inmate takes it from my hand.

"Hey give that back" I say. I look at the man he had a balding spot on his left side brain and crooked teeth going in every direction. "Oh ya what are you going to do about it if I don't give it to you" he says. "Listen buddy I got ten minutes of sleep and I have this much patience right now" I say putting the til of my finger of thumb together. He laughs pushes past me.

"I'm going to regret this" I say taking a handful of Thomas's slop and throwing it at the top of guys head. He turns around and lunges at me cause me to fall. He's on top of me I push him and when that doesn't work I kick him in the banana hard enough that he would not be able to procreate. He groans and rolls over clutching it. He recovers quickly as I hit him hard in the face. He hit me just as hard making blood trickle down my face.

I take the knife from the side of my boot and shove it into his side making sure to miss every essential organ. He groans and rolls over as my three inch knife is plunged deeply into his side.

The guards finely come after the fight was over and take me by the arms. I look to see everyone staring at me. I look down and smile I see blood on the right on my hand as I was escorted out of the cafeteria.

I get brought into a room that was all stone and had no doors or windows or any source of light for that matter the through me onto the cold floor. "Hope you enjoy it in here you'll be here for six days" the guard that I punched says laughing. He walks away closing the door behind him leaving me only a small bit of light emerging from the crack in the door. I look down to see blood droplets on the cold ground a darker blood and a lighter blood mixing together.

A few hours later someone walks in pulling me off my feet. "Where are we going" I ask. "You're going to lunch" the guard says. I decide not to question him. I reach the cafeteria everyone's eyes fall in me. I confidently walk in and sit next to Thomas whose staring at me wide eye.

"How are you here aren't you suppose to be in isolation" he asks. "Nope I got put in solitude" I ask. "What's the difference" he asks. "In solitude I get to actually come down for lunch and breakfast. On the downside the floor is way less comfy" I say. "How long do you have" he asks. "Six days" I shrug. "Not that bad I've had longer" he says.

"Good news you caused that guy to go to the infirmary far about a week or two bad news they threw away your life savers" he says. "Damn it" mumble

His eyes drift behind me. "What the hell is he doing here" he says. I look behind me to see none other then Jonathan Crane standing by the door way. "How am I suppose to know" I say looking forward I notice that everyone had the head down once he walked it except for Edward,Selina,Joker,Harley and Me.

I feel someone tap me on the shoulder I turn ready to slap someone before seeing that it's only Dr.Crane. "Sup" I say. He nods his head toward me. I look over at Thomas and see that he has his head down looking up at me slightly. "So what do I owe this pleasant surprise Jonathan" I say. "Don't call me that. What happened?" He says pointing to the side of my face. "Oh I uh fell" I say "Then why do you have blood all over your hand" he questions. "I fell quite hard" I say. "Really" he says. "Yup" I say popping the p. "Okay" he says not really believing me. "I have this letter from your mom" he says hold out a piece of paper I quickly grab it from him. "When did you get it" I ask. "Yesterday morning" he says. "And you didn't give it to then why?" I ask. "I forgot" he says averting his eyes away from my own. "Sure you did" I say.

"You need to clean that wound" he says. "What?Why?" I ask. "Because you fell and there's lots of germs on the floor that could cause infection" he say. "I already did" I say quickly. "Did you now? You where doing tasks all day weren't you? How could you have time to clean it" he says. "I uh you see" I nervously chuckle. "That's what I thought" he says grabbing me by my forearm. People watch as I again get dragged out of the cafeteria.

He brings me to what I assume to be the infirmary I see the guy I had stabbed and find behind Jonathan. "What are you doing" he says turning looking over his shoulder down at me. "Nothing just keep moving" I quietly whisper.

He does as told one me we are out of sight of the inmate I get out from behind Jonathan grabbing a wash cloth and a bit of dis infection. I pour the dis infection onto the cloth and try to rub it on my face.

Jonathan obviously See's me struggling and takes the cloth out of my hand and dabs it on the cut. I flinch since it stings "Don't moves" he says grabbing my chin and lifting it toward him so he can have better access to the wound. His eyebrows furrow in concentration. He finishes cleaning it and grabs a small bandage and places it lightly on my face. "All done" he says his hands still on my chin. He let's go shaking his hand a little. "What I don't get a lollipop" I ask. He narrows his eyes at me. "Unfortunately not."he says. We walk out me still hiding behind him.

Out side a guard was waiting for me. "This is where we part ways Dr.Crane" I say nodding. He nods back turning away. I get taken back into the cell for the rest of lunch.

I'm inside the cell and I look at the letter in my hand. I decided to open it to see what my mother has to say about me being in Arkham and all.