17

Once I'm in my cell I feel the adrenaline rushing threw my body as each minute passes waiting. I ask the same person who let me go last time to got 'group sharing' when actually I'm just going to the basement of Arkham. She releases me from my cell.

She walks away from me turning around. I go the opposite direction of group sharing and head to the basement. My heart is beating faster and faster. Not that I was scared just excited.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I wasn't looking at my surrounding and got pulled against the wall someones hand covering my mouth. I looked at saw that it was the man that I had stabbed.

"There you are you little bitch" he says to me. "Now I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth if you scream I'm going to kill you" he threatens. He removes my hand.

"What the fuck do you want" I snarl at him. He slaps me. "Don't talk to me like that you little slut" he says and strikes me again causing blood to emerge from my mouth.

"Listen to me. I'm going to hurt you really bad." He says proceeding to hit me. I feel a hot substance run down from the corner of my eye and fall to the floor. I look down to see it red. "You made me a laughing stock." He says and punches me in the stomach. I groan lowly. "For each person who laughed I'm going to hit you" he continues.

I laugh at him blood coming out while I laugh. He obviously seems shocked at me laughing but, recovers quickly. He hit me in the face stopping my laughing. This one hurt.

"You're a coward" I say then spitting in his face red scattered on his face showing where the spit hit. "You're going to regret that" he says. "Am I now? Because so far I don't" I laugh.

He about to hit me in the face before I break free from his grip causing him to hit the wall instead. He turns around and tries to grab me but, since I'm smaller and quicker than him I easily doge him and land a blow in his stomach. I try to kick him again but, he catches my leg a throws it back on to the ground causing me to stumble a bit. He grabs onto me pinning me to the ground hold both hands above my head and using his knees to hold down one of my legs.

With the other leg I knee him in the same spot I did last time. He groans not rolling off me but, caught off guard enough to loss a bit of his strength making me roll out from underneath him he's still on the floor when he looks up at me. I kick him in the face. Now I wouldn't be one for kicking someone when they're down but, it this instant it's necessary. I hear a crack confirming that I had broken his nose.

"Touch me again and you won't have just a broken nose. Do you hear me?" I say. He looks at me in disgust. I bend down and grab his chin. "I said do you hear me." I say calmly. He nods slowly. "Good" I say. Before leaving I kick him one more time this time in the stomach. He clutches stomach as I walk away.

I wipe most of the blood off my face leaving stains on my hands. I spit on the floor getting the blood out of my mouth even though it still tastes like metal. A voice in the back of my head tells me that I should have killed him.

I reach the basement to see Jonathan standing there letting me in. He looks at me his eyes travel from my face to my hands.

"What happened. What did you do?" He asks. Grabbing my face lightly brushing his thumb over the cut. "I got in a bit of trouble I guess" I say. He pulls away and looks at my eyes. "Who did it?" He asks. I stay silent. He grabs my shoulders firmly and looks at my eyes. "Who did it?" He repeats calmly. "The guy that I stabbed a few weeks ago" I say to him. He nods.

"But I handled it I gave him a broken nose" I say to him. "That's all" he asks me. "What?" I asked confused. "That's all you did" he asks. "Well I subtly mentioned if he touched me again that I would snap his neck" I said. He nods smiling. He let's go of my shoulders.