18

I wake up to the sound of screaming. I get up out of the cot and look around. Other inmates are pressed against the cell bars to investigate the screaming too.

I look around. I see that the source of the screaming was right in front of my cell. I look down to see the man that I had stabbed which he returned with cuts and bruises. On the floor screaming. Of what? I have no idea. He rocks back forth mumbling something under his breath over and over again.

He looks up to see me. He screams louder. "Dude what the hell" I say. He just keeps screaming. How'd he get out? Whys is he screaming? Who did this? So many questions were running through my head.

Guards quickly grabbed the big man as he kicked and screamed. One of the guards look at me. "Did you do this" they ask. "I've been in here" I say putting my hands up. "Do you know who did this" they ask. "Nope" I say.

I have an idea who did it though.

The guard nods and walks away from me. I look to see other inmates staring at me. I need to talk to Jonathan. One about yesterday. Two about this.

I head back to my cot sitting in it. The darkness still surrounding me. I hear the far away screaming. Screams of agony. Screams of fear.

I lay back down in my cot staring up at the ceiling. My dreams have been interrupt and for what? This nonsense. It's not like I wasn't used to the screams at night. Just didn't like them when they were right on front of cell.

I try going back to sleep but, it ends up with me just closing my eyes for about five hours straight.

Once it is time to get up. The cells don't open. There is an announcement on the intercom. We have an intercom¿

"Hello. Due to a inmate dying from a unknown cause you all are going to stay in your cells for the rest of today until we figure this out" the voice says. It's definitely a male voice from what I can tell.

I hear other people groan at having to stay in there cells. While I honestly didn't care. As long as I got to go to my therapy session I think I would've been fine.

At different periods of the day people would bring food. And other's would get take out of there cells. Probably for there therapy session. I looked around to see other people talking to people next to there cell. Meanwhile the only people I had next to my cell was a scuffed man missing a few teeth and the few remaining teeth that were there had begun to develop a yellow tint. It also didn't help that he was terrified of me.

Only other side the cell was empty waiting to filled with ever poor sucker would get caught next.

I kept playing what happened yesterday. The fear toxin and what I saw. Yes, also the kiss. I hope it's not gonna be to awkward.

Hours pass and I just end up sitting on my cot and picking at my hair. Bored. I mean if you had to stay in the same place for hours on end how would you feel. I eventually got so bored I started to pick at the bandage on face.

I took it off and threw it on the ground. I mean how much more dirty could this place get, right? I feel the wound to feel that it is differently going to leave a scar. Yay.

About an hour after that two guard come for me. "Please come with us" they say. I stand up and they both grab one of my arms pulling me to the same direction of the therapy room.

Once I walk in I notice that there is something different about it. One Jonathan's not there two there is nothing to signify that he was ever there in the first place. The room was bare.

Nobody was in there except me. I look around the room to see that only the desk was there. No folder about me. Nothing

I sit in the chair leaning back in it. The door opens which makes me slightly jump. In walks a short little man. He has a folder and walks towards me.

"Hello" he says. I throw him a peace sign. "I'm doctor Hugo Strange" he says to me. I nod. "You are?" he asks. "Shouldn't you have that in your folder" I say. "Right" he says clearly annoyed that I didn't personally give him my name.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions" he says. "Where's Crane" I ask. "Dr. Crane won't be returning for a while. Well at least not as a Doctor" he says.

"Now I have e a few questions to ask you. Some of them about Dr. Jonathan Crane" he says. I say nothing. "Now did you know that Dr. Crane did experiments" he said. "What experiments" I say pretending not to know. "He was doing experiments on inmates. I want to know if he ever experimented on you" he asks. "You gotta be more specific. The way you're putting it makes it sound like it's something else" I say to him.

"Did you know the Jonathan Crane was the Scarecrow" he asks me getting annoyed . "Jonathan Crane? The Scarecrow. Haha good joke" I say. "Ms. Wasmor I hope you don't take me for a fool" he says. I shrug. "You told a guard that you were going to rec but, another guard saw you heading in a completely different direction" he says to me.

"And like I told that guard I had gotten lost" I say leaning back in my chair bored of this man's questions. "How could you end up on the other side of the building?" He asks not believing me. But who would? I was a convicted criminal.

"I got very lost. It's a big place you'd be surprised" I say. "Then pray do tell me. Why did the rec teacher say you weren't there" he asks. Dammit. Can't bullshit my way out of this one.

"I admit. I was wandering the asylum looking for the best way out" I say putting my hands up. "Really no?" He says. I nod. "So you had no idea that Crane was the Scarecrow" he say un convinced. "Nope" I say.

"Fine. Then I have other questions." He says. I nod making him continue. He asked the same question that Jonathan did. Only he did with less whats the word?

Threw out the whole thing I just kept thinking. What happened to him? Did he get caught? I mean why would he get caught? What did he do?

The therapy session was over and Strange got very few answers to the questions he was asking me.

I have to head back to my cell and stay in there for the remainder you the time.

A/N: okay I'm sorry that this is sooo short and kinda boring but, didn't really know what to write for this chapter. Sry