13

Once I get settled into my room. I sit on the bed wondering what Jonathan could possibly be thinking. I sit there and wait for about ten minutes like he told me. Then called out for a guard.

"Hey" I yell. She slowly walks over taking her time. I roll my eyes as she does so. "What do you want" she also in a monotone voice. "I would like to go to Rec" I say rec like Jonathan said. She looks at me confused. "Group sharing" I correct.

"Really I remember you one time moaning about how that was the equivalent to hell" she says. "Did I use those exact words? Well I have changed my mind. I would like to confess my crimes" I say half joking.

"Fine I'll take you there" she says. "No no that won't be necessary" I say to her shaking my head as she unlocks the cell. "I have to escort you" she says.

"Really what am I going to do escape?. When there is like fifty guard standing around every corner" I say sarcastically. "You'd be surprised. Why do want to go by yourself then?" She asks. "Because I like to think and talk to my self out loud and people usually think it's weird and get annoyed" I lie. "Fine but,if you try anything I'll find you and throw you back into this cell making sure you never leave it again" she says pointing at me. "Of course" I say pretending to walk to the group sharing when in reality the basement was on the other said of the building.

I looked over to see that she went back to patrolling the other cells. I quickly turned back around keeping my head low trying to not draw attraction to myself. It's surprising that they let me go almost as if writer had no other way to get me to the basement.

I quickly walk down the seemingly endless hallways until I reach my usually therapy room. What did Crane say one left two rights? No. Two lefts one right. That's what it was! I take a left and then another. I look at all the other doors they probably had more doctors in them. I take the last right and see Jonathan by stairs waiting he gives me a nod.

I was almost to him when something huge stepped in my way. It was the guard that was looking me to and down like a piece of meat the other day. He looks down at me and smiles. Shit.

"What are you doing out of your cell" he says. "I got lost while trying to go to group sharing" I say innocently. "Really" he says not buying it. I realize what I'm going to have to do. Seduce him. God dammit. "Promise I did" I say running a finger down his chest. I gag inwardly. I look over his shoulder to see Jonathan standing there about to walk over before I shoo him off. I can handle this.

The man looks down at my finger on his chest as his smirk grows wider. I leans forward his head near my neck. I make a face that he can't see but, Jonathan certainly can. Jonathan wipes a hand over his face as I look at him. The guard whispers some pretty disgusting things in my ear. Well if it happened with him it would be disgusting. He leans back and has the same smirk plastered on his face.

"Come on" he says trying to grab my hand. This man has obviously not gotten lucky in a while. "I shouldn't. I have to go to group sharing" I say pulling my hand out of his grip easily. "Right but, I'll find you sometime" he says winking then walking off. "Sure".

I walk towards Jonathan and gag. I see that he is not looking at me but, I fact glaring at the guard. "Yo. Dude you good" I ask waving a hand in front of him. "Yes I'm fine" he says snapping back into reality. "I feel like I need seventy showers" I say. Jonathan looks at me putting a hand on my shoulder. "You probably do" he says rubbing his thumb on my shoulder.

"Come on" he says before leading me into the basement. I follow and.see that there is a pass code on the door. We walk in once he puts the pass code in I look around and see that is almost like a laboratory. There was chemicals everywhere.

I wander around to see different kinds of liquids in almost every single bottle. I go to one particular table and look down to see a formula. I look around to ask Jonathan what it is but, I can't see him any where. Weird. I look back at the table to also syringes filled with a dark greenish liquid. I pick one up and examine it. It was very interesting to look at. I felt someone behind me I turned around to see someone in a burlap mask stitched at the mouth. I help and almost stab the man with the syringe until he grabs my arm. They take off the mask and I see. Jonathan?

"Jesus you almost gave me a heart attack" I say clutching my chest. He starts to laugh. I stare at him shocked. He notices this and stops. "What?" He asks. "Just. You." I say. He looks confused. "Does it surprise you that I laugh?" He asks. "I mean yeah" I say. He smiles. And I mean full blown smile teeth and everything. "You should smiles more" I randomly say. Fuck. "Pardon" he asks. "You have a nice smile. Be proud of it" I say. I feel my face go I bit red. I'm doing in again. Blushing. I thought I saw him do it to bit, it's probably was just because of the dim lighting in the room.

"So what is all this?" I ask wanting to get rid you the awkward atmosphere. "Oh this is just my. Experiments" he says. "Funny this mask looks a lot like the Scarecrows" I say picking it up. I realized what I said. I then look around and put the clues together he is the Scarecrow. "How could I be to thick. You are the damn Scarecrow" I say. He nods slightly.

"No seriously how could I not notice that you were the Scarecrow. I mean the way you talked about fear. And the way you spoke. I mean it should have been obvious" I exclaim feeling very stupid. "I mean I was kinda throwing you a bone" he says. "Shut up" I say he raises his eyebrows. "So you're the king of fear" I shrug. "I guess you could call me that. It does have a nice ring to it" he says.

"So why are you telling me" I ask. "Well you're one of the few people who I trust and if you told anyone they wouldn't believe you" he says. "True".

"Wait I see you I the news then. You made five people go insane" I say. "Yes. I did" he smiles. "Man. I was fangirling over you in therapy" I say. "Yes you were. It's not like I'd didn't like it though" he says. I groan.

"You know why friend admirers you. He thinks you're amazing" I say. "He?" Jonathan questions. "Is that jealousy I sense. Don't worry his names Thomas. He's gay." I say to him. He nods. "I'm not jealous. I'm just surprises you have friends" he says. "Excuse you. I have friends. Not many but, I do have them" I say. "Right"

I wander around his lab a bit more and then get back to the syringes. I pick one up. "Hey could you inject me with some" I ask. He turns around surprised. "You want me to" he asks. "Yeah" I say. "Sorry just people typically do not volunteer to be endured in.y experiments" he says. "Well I want to" I say. "Sorry but, no" he says. "What. Why not?" I ask. "Because I actually enjoy you unlike the other people" he says. "Come on just a small dose you this" I say motioning to the syringe. He takes it out of my hand and shakes his head. "No" he simply says.

"Come on just do it. Admit you wanted to do it the first time you met me. You want to see how my brain ticks and what can make me scream" I say. He growls. "Fine. If you insist but, not today" he says putting a hand on my shoulder and leading me out of the room. "Thank you Mr. Scarecrow" I say. "Don't call me that" he says. "Okay Mr. Fear" I say. He shakes his head and leads me to my cell.

He looks at me before closing the cell door and gives me a smile. Following my advice of him smiling more. He nods and walk away.

"My therapist is the effin Scarecrow" I say out loud but, making sure nobody hears me. I lay on the cot and state at the ceiling. Until I fall into a nightmare