3

"Everyone going to group sharing follow me now" a guard said. I followed him and about ten others that were going to group sharing. We got shoved in a small room with twenty chairs at the most in a circle and a lady sitting in the middle. "This is some hippie shit right here" I mumbled and heard someone chuckle next to me was Catwoman or Selina. We all sat in a chair I made sure to sit near the least amount of people. The lady in the middle had graying hair and glasses that were attached to a necklace. "Please take a seat" he said even though everyone was already sat down.

"Now we have a new guest her name is Elisabeth Wasmor. Everyone say hi" she said in a sickly sweet voice. No one said anything. "Now Elizabeth why are you hear" she asks. "Well like all of you I was classified as insane" I said pointing at everyone. "How did you get" she asks. "The Batman drove me in his dope ass car" I say she scolds me for my language. Selina look at me when I said Batman.

We move on from the subject of me. "So now we are going to share what you all have done and how feel about in and why you did it" she said. She started with a 17 year old kid. "I tore the skin off dead people because I wanted to wear it as a mask" he says. I grimace imaging the sight of this young boy wearing a face as a mask. "Now why did you do it" she says. "I just told you I wanted to wear it as a mask" he said. "How do feel about it" she says. "I feel particularly disgusted and I feel a little proud that I managed to cut his whole face off" he says. People laugh. I do not.

She goes on making people share there story's here and there something would catch my eye but, for the most part it was just boring. She got me. "Elizabeth what did you do to get here ?" She asks. "I killed people" I say simply. "How do feel about killing those people" she says. "I feel nothing" I respond. "Why did you kill those people" "Because each one deserved it. Except one" I say. "Can you tell me which one didn't deserved it" she asks kindly.

I lean forward in my chair so does she. "No" I say moving back in my chair. She seems surprised with my answer. "All right then that's your choice"she said moving on to Selina who was right next to me.

After that whole group sharing thing was over I headed back to the cafeteria. Someone touched my shoulder I turned around to see Selina behind me. "Hi?" I say confused. "Hi. I'm Selina you're new here aren't you" she says. "Obviously" I say. She smiles at me. "You're Elizabeth. It's nice to meet you" she says then walks away without saying another word.

"Wow were you just talking to Catwoman" I look behind me to see Thomas. "Yeah I guess. If you would call that a conversation" I say. I look to see that he is holding two trays of.....something. "What's that?" I ask more disgusted by this so called food then the boy who wore a person's face for a mask. "It's uh it's. I don't know what it is" he says honestly. He sets one down next to once we are seated at a table. I look beside me to say all the major league villains sitting together looking at me. I turn around.

"I feel like I'm in school and they're the popular kids" I mumble. "It seems that way huh?" Thomas say. "So who are you?" He says catching me off guard I pick at my slop. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Who are you like what villain. Because I don't recognize you from the news or anything" he says.

"Yeah, that's because my face is usually hidden" I say. "Sooo..." He says nudging me with his elbow. "People like to call me Paranoia" I say. His eyes widen. "You're kidding" he says. I laugh "Pretty sure I know who I am dude" I say. "You should be over there with them" he says pointing to the group of notorious villain. "And why would I do that?" I ask. "Because people say that they're planning a escape and only allow people that can help them escape with them. So in other words not me" he says. "But you" he says. "I'll escape on my own thank you very much" I say.

"So after this so called lunch where do I go next" I ask "oh you go to the best thing. Bonding" he say. "Pardon" I ask. "Bonding you play games with other inmates like chess and scrable those sorts of things." He says. "What the hell isn't this supposed to be an asylum not a daycare" I say. "Yeah. Oh and don't come back for dinner they don't give us dinner" he says.

"Then where do I go" I ask. "To your cell" he says "Or you can go back to group sharing. That's an option for anyone" he says. "Nope going back to my cell"I say.

"Don't worry you'll get your schedule soon" he says. "I sure hope so" I say. "So how did you get here" I ask him. "I killed someone" he says. "Who did you kill?" I push further. "My father" he say. I feel my eyebrows lift in surprise then I give him a look that tell him to elaborate. "So as you may know I'm gay. My father of a Catholic Church did not approve of his only son being gay so he tried to push a woman onto me my mom did not like my father's way of making me straight so she protested saying that there was another way. My father slapped her. Hard. Leaving a mark on her face. I go so made that next thing I knew I was on top of him punching him over and over again he screamed until his voice was strain and it just came out as broken yells. My mother also screamed she steamed for me to stop she begged but, I couldn't stop I just kept hitting him until he was no longer breathing. I beat my own father to death."he says looking at me with solemn eyes. "Damn" I mumble. "I'm sorry" I say. "What for it wasn't your fault I beat the hell out of my father" he says. I shrug. "So how long do you have in here" I ask. "15 years then parole" he says. "How long have you been here" I ask. "Eight years" he says. "God that must suck" I say he nods.

"What about you?" He asks. I was about to tell him my tragic way of how I got here until lunch was over. I went to the same small room as last time with the same people.

I stood in the corner as did Selina I watch people play there games until the lady with the sickly sweet voice came over to us. "Why don't you to play something together" she asks glancing in between us. We look at each other and laugh both knowing full well that we weren't going to play tic tax toe. She walked away grumbling about how childish we were.

"So who are really Elizabeth Wasmore?" She asked. "I'm Paranoia I guess" I say. She seem taken back. What's so surprising about that? "Didn't expect that" she says. "Why?" I ask. "Well I knew that you were someone interesting just didn't know you were that interesting" she says. "Well surprise" I say giving her jazz hands. She chuckles. "You're funny. Wonderful" she says. I give her a lopsided grin."I know I'm absolutely hilarious" I say. "So why did the Bat take you in" she ask. "Because I apparently am insane" I say looking at her. "Well are. Insane that is?" She asks. "Not that much" I smile The whole weird bonding exercise was over. Needless to say I think that was the least uneventful thing I've done here.