2

"Arkham?" I ask giving him a side eye glance. "Yes" he says simply. "Arkham is for insane people and I am not insane" I say. "Your criminal record begs to differ" he says. "Hey, I'm not the dressed as a bat here" I say. "Yes but, you are the one who has killed innocent people" he says. "Those people that I killed they where far from innocent" I say. He stays silent. "Plus if I killed people doesn't that I'm a murder therefore be put in jail for murder" I say. "A jail is easier to escape. Criminals like you go to Arkham" he says sternly. We stay silent for the time being.

We arrive to Arkham the place looks terrifying. "Well this is welcoming" I mumble. I get shoved into Arkham first thing I notice cells everywhere. "Another one" I presume a doctor says. "Yes" Batman says then walks out of Arkham. I smile as the doctor brings me to security who order me to strip. Lucky we are in closed area and theses are woman security officers. Before I strip the check my pockets to find a gun,knife and some life savers. She looks at me strangely. "I have a sweet tooth. She puts them to the side. I then strip and put on the new clothes that I have been given I surprisingly look good in prison clothes maybe it's my new look. She orders me to take off my shoes. I know ow that I have a knife in my shoe but, she doesn't. I first take off the shoe without the knife. Then pretend to stumble and fall which causes me to take the knife out and slip it into my pocket. She pulls me up and checks both my shoes before giving them back to me. I try to put them on to the best of my ability since theses shoes are a nightmare to put on.

Two other guards escort me out but, before I leave I turn out of there grip and shout to the other guard. "Can I have my life savers please" the guard turns to me. "No" she says. "What why?" I ask. "They're dangerous" she says. "Really? What am I going to do shove it down a guards throat like 'here have some delicious candy' no." I say. She seems to not by it. That is until another doctor walks up hearing my plead for them. "Just give them to her it's not like she is going to have any other sweet for the rest of her time being here" he says. I look at the doctor he had dark brown hair which almost would've been black if it was any shade darker. He had glasses and a defined jawline and piercing eyes.

The guard walked up to me and placed the light savers in my hand I have her a smirk which told her 'haha loser'. I nodded thankfully at the doctor he just turned away not really acknowledging my existence. The guard led me into a cell that had a bed and a open toilet with no sink. "Isn't this just lovely" I say sarcastically. I idly sit on the bed waiting until the guards tell us to go to bed.

Five minutes later I get bored and stand up I look out of my cell to other cells I recognize a few of them. The Riddler was to the far left of me. Catwoman was across from mine and The Jokers was two away from mine. There were others too just not ones I cared to acknowledge.

"Lights out" a guard appeared out of nowhere and shouted in my face. "Oh shut up" I grumble. "What did you say to me newbie" he says getting so close that I can smell his horrendous breath. "I said Shut.Up. Do I need to spell it out" I say while tilting my head. "Listen here you little bitch talk to me like that again and you won't have a mouth to talk" he said. "Ohhh how terrifying. I've dealt with dogs more intimidating then you" I sneer. He growls like a wild animal and turns around. "You should really brush your teeth sometime you already sound like an animal don't want to be smelling like one to now would we." I call after him. He turns around and reaches through the bars trying to grab me. I step back which causes him to grab air. He takes a step back leaving for good this time. I scoff and look to see that a lot of people are staring at me through the bars. "What?" I say loud enough for them to turn away. I lay down on the bed and try to sleep. The last thought that was in my head before I was engulfed in darkness was 'this is the absence of hell'.

•°•°•

Next day I awoke to a sound scraping the bars. I look up to see that it was a guard running a stick against the bars. "Rise and shine" someone yells. "I'm going to murder someone" I mumble as I reluctantly get up. The doors open as everyone gets out and gets into a straight line I decided to follow whatever they're doing they head into what looks to be a cafeteria. People push and fight to get to the front of the line. Already five minutes into breakfast and someone has a broken nose.

I pull out my life savers and decide to eat a few of those for my make shift breakfast. Someone walk up to me it's a guy in his mid twentys with wavy purple hair and the top of his jumpsuit tied around his waist revealing his white shirt underneath it.

"Where'd you get those they take all the stuff from the outside." He says immediately engaging conversation. "Uh a doctor let me keep it" I say. "Really? Which one" he says. "Dark brown hair. Glasses. Jawline. Good looking" I say trying to remember details. "Oh you're talking about Dr. Crane. Yeah he is good looking" I gave him a look that's must've said 'explain'

"Oh Thomas. Gay." He says. "Elizabeth. Insane apparently" I say shaking his hand. "Aren't we all. I mean that why we're all here I guess. We all have something not right with us in the head" he says getting very side tracked and having a look in his eyes that screamed murder but, who did he kill that is the question. "So where exactly do I go" I ask him. Snapping him back into reality.

"Oh you go to group sharing" he says. "Excuse me" I say. "It's where you talk about what you did and how feel about it it's kinda like book club only with crimes. Everyone new has to go through it" he tell me. "Great I get to talk about my feelings" I say sarcasm dripping off my tongue. He laughs we talk for little before I have to go to group sharing. Yay