11

I was finally done with the stupid solitude and I.was back in my cell with a actual bed. Not that the bed was comfortable it just felt nice to sleep on something that had some sort of padding to it. My wonderful therapist and I found a new sort of respect for each other. I had to admit he was strange at times but, so was I honestly. I might have developed a teeny whiny crush on him but,hey who wouldn't he was hot in a weird way.

I was no were near finding a way to break The Croc out of his holding place but, you know I still a had a two weeks or three to figure that out. I got up from the cot and made my way like every one else to the cafeteria. Thomas Sat down picking at one of his hairs.

"How do you always manage to get here before me?" I ask. "I don't know. Maybe because I'm closer to the cafeteria" he says sarcastically. "Right" I say. "I'm going to go get some glop. Want any?" I ask standing up. "God no" he say I chuckle before walking away. I wait in line. Staring at the small TV they had. "The so called Scarecrow has left five people in fear and anxiety. He injects them with a toxin that makes them see there worst fears. They have also claimed that he has done it to the vigilante 'The Batman'. Authorities have said that once they catch him he will immediately be put into Arkham" the news reporter says. I am focused on the TV that I don't realize that the line has moved up.

I get my so called food and sit next to Thomas. "Do you think they'll catch him?" I ask. "Uh who?" He says. "The Scarecrow. The news was talking about him" I say. "I don't know but,he has some balls for doing that shit to people" Thomas says I nod in agreement. Soon breakfast was over and it was time for the first task of the day.

I head into the laundry room and take my spot next to Edward. "Hello" I say. He looks at me and smiles "

Everybody wants me. I am easier to lose then gain. Some people have issues with me. What am I?"

He asks me. "Trust" I sigh. "Correct. Surprisingly" he says. "Why surprising did you not think that I would be able to do it" I say jokingly serious. "No not at all I just uh" he stammers. "Ed relax I was joking gosh" I say.

"You know I thought at first that Paranoia was some old man in a costume" he says. "Well I thought the Riddler was just some guy who had to sense of humor and was insane. Wait never mind that's exactly who you are" I say. He looks at me shocked. "First official rude. I'm hilarious. Secondary at least I know I'm insane you deny you are" he says. "Harsh Nygma" I say. "Nashton" he says. "What?" I ask confused. "My real last name is Nashton you can still call me Nygma but,I feel as friends you should know my real last name" he says. "Well I would tell you mine but, you already know it sense I don't change mine just so it can sound like a puzzle" I shrug. "I just tell you something hardly anyone knows and this is what I get" he says before dramatically turning his back away from me. "No wait come back" I say laughing. He turns around and grins at me. "Thank you for telling me your real nam Mr. Nashton." I say. "You're very welcome Ms. Wasmor." He says in return.

Task one was over and next was task two so on and so forth. People seemed frighted of me. I don't know why. Was it because I was hanging around with all the big bad baddies or because I stabbed a guy? The world may never know.

Its lunch time and I sit next to Selina and Ed. They where all surprisingly good people. You know besides the fact them being insane and murders what not but, they were all pretty funny. They all had some type of humor. Whether it was dark and sarcastic or bubbly and light. They all had some type. Ed had snarky comments. Selina had dry humor the kind that would make you snort and question whether she was serious or not. Joker had a witty sly sense of humor while Harley had a straight up insulting humor not that she meant to do it she just said things at times that may have sounded wrong but, it was funny when she doesn't realize what she said while everyone is laughing. Yup this was my group a bunch of insane people. Man I feel like I'm back in school or something.

It was eventually time for therapy with Dr. Crane. I actually got to walk myself to the small room. I see that again doctor Crane is already there waiting for me. "So what are we doing today" I ask sitting down. "I heard that you where screaming in your sleep" he says. "I was? Must've not noticed" I say. "Why?" He asks. "Why what. Why I was screaming or why I didn't notice?" I question in return. "Why where you screaming?" He says. "Well you see I have a thing called night terror. You know it usually happens when your father get murdered right in front of your eyes" I say sarcastically. "Do you have terrors of him dying or just him in general" he asks. "Both most of the time. It weird if I get a peaceful sleep" I say. "What do these dreams consist of" he pushes further. Leaning towards me. "Well sometimes I'm the one pulling the trigger I guess its my way of feeling guilty. Other times it's just his cold lifeless body in his casket staring up at the ceiling. Blank eyes until they turn toward me and shout at me 'this was your fault. All your fault '" I tell him. "I'm sorry to hear that Eliz" he says. He seems to have subconsciously shorted my name sense he thought nothing weird about it. I laugh at the thought of him just going over names to call me.

"So what are we doing today. I assume you didn't just bring me hear to talk about my horrendous dreams" I asks. "Yes of course" he says.

"Today we're going to be doing something a bit different"