12

"We're going to be doing something a bit different today" he says "Okay like what?" I ask in return. "I'm going to put a picture on the table and you're going to tell me what you think of them" he says. "Alright easy enough" I respond with.

He pulls out a bundle of photos out from his folder. The first picture he put down was one of Bruce Wayne. "Ah billionaire Bruce Wayne. Well he's a supposed playboy. He seems like an ass. His parents are well. Dead. But I still feel bad for him I know what it's like to lose a parent as that young of an age. Except he lost both of his parents" I say. Jonathan nods. "Yes it was devastating to hear that the Wayne's had died" he agreed. "Plus Bruce Wayne is pretty to look at at" I say. He tools his eyes annoyed.

He put the next picture on the table this one was of The Batman. "Batman. He dresses up like a huge bat I'm surprised he's not in here. He shows up all the sudden and apparently wants to clean up Gotham. He's strange. Don't know what he looks like most likely has an athletic build. Probably rich since all the tech stuff he has and his car damn" I say. "What about his car?" He asks. "Have you seen it it's amazing. Sure it's a bit out there but, that's the point" I say.

He pulls another photo out its one of Selina. "Selina Kyle. Or Catwoman. Is one of the few people I like in this hell hole. She's badass and pretty funny. She'll be willing to cut a bitch if necessary. She doesn't seem insane so I have no idea why she's in here. She dresses up as a cat which is not very normal but, like Batman what are you gonna do about it. She looks very pretty with or without the suit."I say. "Do you spend a lot of time with Ms. Kyle?" He asks. "Yeah I guess you could say I do" I shrug. "I like this. It's fun" I say grinning.

Another photo. This one was of the Joker. "Yes. The Joker. The insane prince or crime and king of Gotham. He's a clown. Literally. I've been hanging around him for a while now. He pretty insane and I see why they put him in here. He has his way of getting people to do what he wants which is admirable. His looks are well he's a clown and I couldn't imagine him without all his makeup and the scars." I say. "When did you start to be around Joker" he asks leaning forward. "Uh about a week or two ago" I say think back. I don't have the best memory. "Same time as Selina?" He asks. "No. I met Selina in group sharing" I say cringing at the thought of group sharing. "You know the correct name for it is Rec" he says. "Wait but, I've heard you call it group sharing." I say to him. "Yes that is because you referred to it as that so I decided to go with it. Plus I have gotten used to it since every one in this damn asylum calls it that" he says. I stare at him shocked for a moment. "Did you,Jonathan Crane, just swear" I ask leaning back dramatically overeating shock. "Next picture" he says ignoring me.

This picture was of Harley. "Harley Quinn. She is insane just like the Joker. She also looks like a clown too. Ridiculous. I never really got why people where so afraid of clowns I mean they're just people in makeup. I believed that at one point in time she was beautiful before you know. The Joker happened. I also understand why she's in here. So that's that" I say. He opens his mouth to speak. "I already know what you're going to ask. I started spending time with her in bench. All three of us. Selina included. Didn't want to run or lift weights for that matter so we just kinda stayed in the corner" I say. "Yeah I wouldn't peg you one as physical exercise" he says slyly. "Rude. What's that supposed to mean. I like physical exercise. Just not physical exercise that doesn't give me a purpose to actually do it" I say to him. "Me too. Just don't see a purpose of wearing myself out with no goal at the end" he says.

He puts another photo on the table. It was of no one other than Edward. "Edward Nygma" I smile he seems to notice this and pushes his lips in a thin line. Jealousy? Haha nope. "Ed is a friend of mine. And I can actually consider Ed my friend. He loves riddles as he is named the Riddler.I don't really understand why he's here he seems pretty sane. Well as sane as a murder can get. I met him when I first started getting my tasks. I was paired up with him to do the laundry. He with or without his suit is pretty good looking I'm not going to lie"I say. I could have sworn on my life I heard Jonathan mumble under his breath 'damn you Nygma'. "Do you spend time with them as a group. Or individually" he asks. "I spend time with all of them at Lunch" I say. "What do all of you usually talk about" he pushes further. "There would be no fun in telling you that" I say. He shakes his.

"This is the last picture that I'm going to show you" he says before sliding a picture towards me. I look closely and see that it's the Scarecrow. "Scarecrow. He's an interesting character. Isn't he? He's the king of fear as they say. I'm surprised the Bat hasn't got him yet. He costume is scary enough. I can see why people would be scared with that. I would tell you what I think of his looks but, i have not got the opportunity to meet him yet. Oh and his fear toxin it fascinating is it not. To think that chemicals can make you see your worst fear. If I ever meet him I have to ask how he makes it. I wonder how it would be to undergo the toxin. See he's someone I can picture myself being friends with." I say. Jonathan looks at me and smirks a little. "Great" he says. "What is?" I ask. "You'll find out" he says. "Strange but, okay" I say.

Before it was time to go Jonathan stops me. "After you return to your feel wait a little while before going into the asylums basement" he says. "Excuse me but, I'm not trying to get murdered by my therapist" I say. "I'm not going to hurt you" he says. I raise my eyebrows at him. "Even if I was to go how would I get out of my cell" I ask. "Just say that you're going to rec they'll probably believe you" he says. "Fine. But I don't know where the basement is." I say. "Go to this room take a two lefts then one right and you should see a stairway leading down to the basement. I'll be outside the door waiting" he says. "Okay but, why am I doing this if you're not going to murder me?" I question. "Like I said you'll find out soon" he says. He then slightly leads me out of the room. His hand on the lower part of my back. And like the idiot I was I fucking blushed. Jesus.

He takes me to my cell but, before he leaves he looks at me and leans over than whispers in my ear. "Remember wait a while then go down to the basement. So it won't seem suspicious" he says. "Right because an inmate wandering around is not suspicious at all" I whisper back. He stays next to my ear for a moment before pulling away. He glances at me one more time before turning away.