chapter 1.

[naii.mila]: yuk_as started a live video. Watch it before it ends!

"OH MY GOD, HE'S LIVE." Quickly, clicking on the notification, I waited for it to load. It took about five seconds for him to appear on my screen. He sat in front of his usual background, a white wall with a short book shelf in front, and on top of that, his PlayStation. He continuously greets his viewers as they join, with the cutest wave I've ever seen.
Ten walks into my room, holding a bowl of ice cream and two spoons, joining me on my bed. He peers over my shoulder to watch the live.

*junguwuo has joined*

"Hey Jungwoo." He says with his face all up in the camera, blessing my eyes.

"Okay, everyone. I started this live with a purpose," he claps his hands, nodding slightly. "Song recommendations."

As soon as he's done speaking, a stream of comments began to flood in. I wanted to suggest a song but I couldn't think of one that he didn't already know.

"Comment a song, you dip-shit." Ten nudges my arm and rolls his eyes. I think about the last song I listened to and typed it out in the comments, hoping he'd see it.

A few seconds later, reading through the list, Lucas goes,

"Instagram by Dean." and smiles.

"HE SAW IT. TEN HE SAW FUCKING SAW IT." I was screeching, but Ten was used to it at this point. He simply put a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth and laughed. Lucas begins to write down some of the songs he's been recommended, including Instagram, and promises that he'll listen to them after the live.

"Nai, it's late, you should sleep now." Ten scolds me, knowing that if it were up to me, I'd stay up all night just to see Lucas' face.

"Just let him finish the live first, then I'll go to sleep." I try bargaining but Ten doesn't seem to buy it.

"You have school in the morning, you're gonna fall asleep in class again. I don't want to get another phone call." I know now by his tone of voice that I should really sleep. I sigh and set my phone to charge.

"Goodnight Ten, love you."
"Goodnight Naomi, love you too. Rest well."

~the next day, Friday~

"Nai, wake up, it's 6:30. You're gonna be late." I groaned, rolling over in my bed. It was too early for this, but it was finally Friday, which meant Lucas was going to post a dance video.

I gathered all my energy to get up from bed and into the bathroom. With the water at the hottest setting I could stand, I watched the dye from my hair form a red pool at my feet. I was exhausted and I haven't even gotten to school yet.

I picked out my outfit: ripped skinny jeans, white halter top, and a black bomber jacket. once I was dressed, I sat down to do my makeup. It was only 7:00, so I had 30 minutes to go. I was in the middle of priming my face when Ten shouted at me to hurry up.

"I STILL HAVE TIME, YOU SHIT." I yelled back, annoyed at his father-like personality. Ten is my legal guardian since my mother is in Korea with my sick grandma. We've known each other since I was born. Our mothers were best friends and now we're best friends. He's been in charge of me since my father died almost four years ago. Ten means everything to me, even when he's being a dickhead.

I swiped on the last coats of mascara over my lashes, then passed my brush through my hair a few times. Checking my phone I saw that it was 7:28 and I wasn't even downstairs yet. I grabbed my bag, phone, shoes, and ran to Ten's car.

"I told you to hurry up." He said, rolling his eyes.
"Okay, but I'm here now. Aren't I?" I sassed while putting on my black and white huaraches.

Soon enough, we arrived at school. Ten drove up to the entrance and practically kicked me out of the car. Spotting Ali's platinum blonde bun, I jog over and yell out her name. She turns towards me and engulfs me in a hug, as if I didn't see her yesterday.

"So, Lucas was live yesterday, I'm assuming you were watching?" She laughs, as she checks her phone.

"Um, hello. Obviously I watched, he was asking for song recommendations." I smiled, thinking back to when he read my comment.

"What did you recommend?"

"Instagram by Dean."

"I approve."

Because today was Friday, we got out at 12:30 while still having our four classes. I was in my last period, art, when my phone lit up:

[naii.mila]: yuk_as just posted a video.

I internally squealed and clicked onto the notification. In the video, he was dancing of course, but once I heard the song, I almost screamed.

It was Instagram.

Scrolling to the caption didn't help my fan girl situation.

"all I need now is a dance partner.

Song: Instagram -Dean"

Once the bell rang, I jumped out of my seat and ran out to find Ten. As I rewatched the video, a dozen more times, I walked into a wall. A very tall, muscly, cologne-scented, wall.

"Taeyong! I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I said sheepishly. He smiled and chuckled.

"It's always a pleasure bumping into you Naomi, literally." I laughed at his joke and waved to him as I continued my way out of hell.

"You're not going to believe this." I scream while entering the car. Ten puts a hand to his right ear, signaling that I'm being to loud, but I couldn't give less shits.

"What happened, Nai?"

"So you know how I recommended Instagram to Lucas, right?" He nodded in confirmation.

"Well, it's Friday so he posted a dance video, anD GUESS WHAT SONG HE DANCED TO." Once again, I ended up screaming.

"Instagram, I'm assuming. That's really cool Nai, get yo man." He smiled and continued to drive off to home.

"Did you comment under the post?" Ten asks, mouth full of chicken, I look at him in disgust and then realize what he asked.

"NO, I FORGOT BECAUSE I WAS FREAKING OUT." I pulled out my phone and searched up [yuk_as]

naii.mila- glad you liked it 💙

It seemed pointless to comment, him seeing my song recommendation was just a one time thing. He would probably just over look my comment.

[naii.mila]: yuk_as replied to your comment on yuk_as's post: "@naii.mila new fave 😉"
-
-
Hey guys, firstly, thank you for reading my ff ! Since this is my first, I would greatly appreciate it if you guys voted and commented. Expect updates in the near future !