chapter 12.

"Thanks for the movie, Tae." He had dropped me off at home at around 5:30. We endured the rest of the classic movie without any more physical encounters and ended the night early. Maybe it was just a physical attraction towards each other?

"Anytime Nai, see you tomorrow." Taeyong rides off down the street and I laugh to myself at the afternoons events.

When I walk in the house, a thick aroma of grilled steak fills my senses. Ten was honestly the best cook ever. I crept into the kitchen as quietly as possible, wanting to scare him. He was flipping the steak over, so I decided against it, wanting to be fed of course.

"I'm back!" I shout as I step into his line of view. He doesn't seem to happy and I know exactly why.

"How was your date?" The word rolls of his tongue with a venom that I never knew existed in Ten.

"It was weird. Also not a date. Yes we kissed but we laughed right after. I guess it was just like a physical thing. We watched Grease and he dropped me off." I explain, casually throwing in the kiss somewhere in the middle so he wouldn't pay it mind.

"You WHAT?" His eyes became saucers as he takes in the fact that I kissed Taeyong.

"We watched Grease." Smart. Real smart, Naomi.

"I can't believe this. I told you he only wanted you for your body! Why would you let him kiss you? Naomi, he's not right for you!" He continued to rant while I stole a piece of meat from the pan.

"TEN! It was a mistake and we both realized that after the kissing happened! I was also attracted to him physically so don't just blame him. Taeyong and I remain friends. That's that. Plus, I like Lucas. Ten, please don't be mad!" I try to reason with the angry tree in front of me and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't want you involved with him at all. You think you know him but you don't. Taeyong isn't a good guy. I will not stop saying it until you get it through your head. You want to be with Lucas? Don't be kissing other Taeyong. Get to know Lucas. FOR FUCKS SAKE I WILL BUY YOU A TICKET TO LAS VEGAS, if it means you'll stay away from Taeyong." He finishes off, mumbling to himself incoherently, turning off the stove and serving his plate. I didn't know whether to be mad or not.

Frankly, I didn't want to argue with him anymore. He was wrong, Taeyong wasn't a bad guy at all. He wouldn't hurt me even if I did like him.

"I'm going to hold you to that." I simply say and served myself a decent amount of food. We sat in silence, which is something that never happens in our home. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out, not caring about being rude to Ten.

[naii.mila]: yuk_as just posted a photo.

Shit. I forgot to text him. I try to think of something to comment but come up empty. Usually, I'd look to Ten and he'd help me. Obviously, that wasn't the case this time.

To Jisung:
hey Jisung, whats up!

Jisung:
naoomiiii! I'm at the coffee shop with my new friends!

To Jisung:
New friends already ! They grow so fast 😢, who are they?

Jisung:
They're transfers too! Haechan and Jaemin, do you know them?

To Jisung:
Haechan's in my accounting class, jaemin and I are lab partners!! They're pretty cool.

Jisung:
Yes indeed, so what's up?