chapter 35.

~Naomi's POV~

"Jade, can I talk to you for a minute?" I ignored the pleading look from Ten and took her hand, leading her to my old room.

"I'm going to keep this short. If you even think about hurting him, I will personally find you and absolutely murder you. Don't cheat on him or lie to him or take advantage of him, he doesn't deserve it. He'll treat you like a queen always, don't do anything to change that." I finish and Jade takes in the threat I just relayed.

"I wouldn't dream of hurting him. He means everything to me, you have no idea. Meeting him today for the first time, it feels like heaven. I know you're worried about him and honestly I wish I had someone to care about me like that. I love him." She blushes at the last part and I smiled. I had no reason not to believe her, she was as in love with Ten and he was with her.

We walked back to the living room as the party continued. Our friends were gathered in a circle playing truth or dare and I took my seat in between Lucas and Jade who sat next to Ten.

"Naomi! Truth or dare?" Jaemin asked me mischievously, I rolled my eyes at him and chose the latter. He grinned and pretended to think.

"Do a body shot off of Ali." He smirked, Ali and laughed. We'd done gayer things before, but they others didn't need to know that. Ali laid in the middle and handed me a shot glass and a bottle of tequila. Jisung gave me the salt and lime, then I set it up on her stomach. I looked around the circle and all the guys were waiting expectantly for us to momentarily engage in this semi-sexual activity.

I poured the salt in a line on her stomach and placed the lime facing out in her mouth. Taking my time, I locked the salt off, took my shot, and got the lime from her lips. When I sat back down, everyone was cheering and Lucas looked at me with wide eyes.

"You okay?" I asked, giggling and taking his hand in mine. He shook his head as if to clear his thoughts and placed his hand on my thigh.

"That was hot." He whispered in my ear and I blushed brightly, realizing that he was affected by what I was dared to do.

"Ten, truth or dare?" I asked him after taking a drink. He looked at me nervously and I grinned.

"D-dare?" He said shakily and I was shocked, Ten was always one to pick truth because he was a little bitch so I assumed he was showing off for Jade.

"Seven minutes in heaven with Jade, off you go! Bye!" I got up and grabbed them both, pushing them upstairs despite their protests. The others laughed at their struggle, knowing they wouldn't get past me.

"Now what?" Jeno asked as we waited for the seven minutes to be over. We continued drinking and laughing, all of us catching up. After about 10 minutes of waiting, Ten and Jade never came back downstairs.

"Looks like I did them a favor..." I commented while laughing. The rest of the night was spent drinking and dancing until Lucas had to carry me up to my old room. Everyone had left and it was just us two in my room and Ten with Jade in his room.

(a/n: JADE STOP READING NOW!!! also sexy time warning)

"Can you get my pants off?" I drunkenly asked him as I took off my choker and shirt. Lucas looked at me weirdly and unbuttoned my white jeans, slowly pulling them off my legs. Normally, I'd get extremely shy and blush-y but right now I was too drunk to care. He was looking extra good right now and I had no self control. I watched him as he stripped himself into his boxers and he got into bed with me.

"Go to sleep, baby" he whispered and wrapped his arms around me. I wriggled out of his hold and turned to face him.

"I don't want to. Kiss me." I whispered back and pulled his face toward mine, grazing my lips against his. He groaned and roughly pulled me against his chest, capturing my previously glossed lips. He climbed over me and I smiled, finally getting my way. Soon, the rest of my clothes were across the room with Lucas's boxers following behind.

He kissed me hungrily and a gasp escaped my lips as he entered me. I didn't care if we were loud because ecstasy filled my body as we moved together. My legs wrapped around his waist to pull him closer as if it was possible and he left marks along my neck. With every movement, my moans became louder and higher until Lucas flipped us over. I rocked my hips while his large hands gripped them hard. My lips pressed against his chest in soft kisses as my high began to approach.

"Baby, I can't anymore." I moaned out and he switched our positions again so I was underneath him. A thin film of sweat covered us both as we came together and fell back on the bed.

(a/n: YOU CAN READ NOW JADE. sexy time over)

"I can sleep now." I sigh happily and cuddle into
Lucas's arms. He chuckles and kisses my forehead as I fall into deep sleep, not realizing what was to come.

-

-

-

-

wasssuuupppppp, so these past two chapters take place in like January or something because time jump!!! also yeah Naomi's in college but I don't really care for writing about it because the thought of college stresses me tf out. also dkskskjsjak y'all aren't ready for what's gonna happen. JADE IM SORRY BUT IT IS WHAT I WANT.

please vote/comment/ all that jazz

question of the chapter:
favorite food?

answer of the chapter:
steak :)