chapter 26.

~Naomi's POV~

~big time jump because I wanna get this shit going~

~May 12th~

"LUCAS YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FOOD."

It was currently 11:57 pm and I sat across the giggling boy as he took a piece of my bacon. He had randomly decided that he wanted to see me in the middle of the night and I had decided that I wanted chocolate chip pancakes. We drove to the 24/7 diner near Ten and I's apartment after he picked me up and that's where we are now. Lucas had ordered chocolate chip pancakes with a side of sausage and I ordered mine with bacon, the superior. Chocolate chip pancakes and this diner had kind of became our thing.

"I WANTED SOME BACON!" He exclaims like a child and munches on the stolen food. I roll my eyes and continue to enjoy the deliciousness on my plate.

A few minutes later, the waitress comes over with a slice of caramel cheesecake and a lit candle sticking out. I drop my fork and check the time.

12:00 am.

My birthday.

"Happy birthday, baby!" His smile shines out and I look at him in awe. He's absolutely beautiful.

"Happy birthday, hun!" The waitress smiles as she comments and stalks away to the counter.

"You're so cute, but blow out your candle before it gets in the cheesecake, stupid." He pushes the plate toward me and I flick him playfully.

"I don't need to wish for anything. I have everything I want in front of me." I smile and he blushes.

"That's cheesy."

"I was talking about the cheesecake, dumbass." His reaction was to put a hand over his chest in fake hurt.

"You're a real dickhead for that." He laughs and I blow out the small candle diving into the slice of cheesecake. I reach the spoon to Lucas's lips and he takes it, not letting it out of his mouth.

"Lucas you're supposed to be older than me yet you act like a child!" I scold lightly and he releases the spoon then sticks out his tongue at me.

Once I finish my cheesecake, we go back to our pancakes and Lucas is the one to break the silence.

"Move in with me."

A moment of dejavú occurs as I choke on a piece of pancake and Lucas hands me the glass of water frantically.

"M-move in with you? As in like live with you?"

"Nooo, move in with someone else. Obviously live with me!" He holds my hands from across the table and I take this time to look at his handsome features. The curve of his nose, the shape of his lips, his doe-like eyes, everything that I'd get to see in the morning when I wake up.

"I'll move in with you." He does a mini cheer and my eyes widen at the child in front of me. What did I get myself into?

"When would I move in? Graduation is next week, after that? Before that? I have to talk to my mom. And Ten. Oh god Ten." My mind fills with panic as I think of everything that's going on and what I need to do.

"Naomi. I already talked to Ten. I wouldn't ask you without talking to him first. Also don't get mad, but I talked to your mom too." My jaw drops as he tells
me he had sorted out what I was worried about. Lord have I been blessed or have I been blessed?

"You're an angel, you know that?" He laughs and adjusts the pretend halo above his head.

"Let's go home, love." I nod and a soft tint of pink pairs with my cheeks as I think of "Home" being new for me. Were things moving too fast? Probably. Did I care? No. (a/n: I also don't care that this is going too fast oops)

"Home it is." I intertwined our fingers and we left after paying for our pancakes.

"Here, wear that." He tosses me a t-shirt and I tal off my jeans and shirt, going to put it on. Lucas's eyes widen and he turns around flustered.

"You didn't have to turn around. You are my boyfriend." I finish pulling the shirt over my head and it reaches just below my hips.

"I-I d-don't, um, l-let's just go to sleep. Yeah, sleep." A flustered Lucas was the cutest thing I'd ever seen in my entire life. I went into bed first and he followed suit, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Lucas, I love you." I look up at him only to find that he was looking at me first. He leans down to capture my lips with his and I push myself up over him. His hands gently go to my hair and mine to his chest. Everything I felt for him was expressed silently as our lips danced to a non-existent love song.

I could feel him smile into the kiss and it causes me to giggle, making us break apart and catch our breaths.

"I love you too." His deep voice is soothing and the words he speaks make it ten times better.

"Damn right you do!" I say cheekily and wink at him. The room is dark but the moonlight that shines through the window goes onto us like a blanket. He pulls me back into his chest and begins to hum our song.

"Sing to me please?" He says sleepily and I smile, mumbling an okay.

"Our song?"

"Our song."

"naeiri ol geol aneunde
nan haendeuponeul nochi motae
jameun ol saenggagi eopttae Yeah
dashi Instagram Instagram hane

jal nan saram manko manchi
nugun eodireul nolleo gattaji
joayoneun an nulleosseo
naman ireon geot gataseo
jeogi Instagram Instagram sogen

munjeya munje
on sesang soge
ttokkateun sarangnoraega
wa dachi motae
naye bam sogen
saenggagi neomu manne

bokjapae
teum mannamyeon bakkwineun ge
gwandullae
i nome jeongbohwa shidae
dandanhi jalmot dwaesseo
yojeumeun aneunge deo
goeroun geot gateunde.."

-

-

I wrote this literally an hour after I published the last chapter??? so double update bc my birthdays tomorrow! this is happier and fluffier and cute and shit so yeah. also I'd like to do a 17 things about me for my birthday bc someone said I should.

1-  I live in the USA :) but I'm Colombian

2- I suffer from bpd too

3- I'm a bisexual girl

4- I have a slight obsession with cheesecake

5- my ults are: vixx, bts, nct, stray kids, svt

6- I have a fan account and y'all should follow its @tae.min.gyu

7- I'm a junior in high school studying business and law

8- I'm going to see bts and stray kids and suju this year!

9- I'm a makeup enthusiast

10- I'm a single pringle

11- I can't listen to any song at anytime, there's a specific song I need to listen to at different times.

12- I wear a mouth guard on my bottom teeth so now I have a lisp

13- I have a younger sister who also likes kpop (she's 10)

14- I like singing and acting

15- I have different favorite songs every day (today it's My Valentine by Vixx)

16- i can't drink milk alone because it's gross

17- my birthday is in 14 hours :)