chapter 19.

~Lucas's POV~

After forcing her in the water, I expected her to lunge at me or something. However, she smiled then her expression changed. Her bright brown eyes turned dark accompanied by a cold stare. It frightened me, but she wasn't looking at me anymore. She was looking behind me. I turned around to uncover what had made my Naomi's—Naomi's mood change.

There were others at the beach, but her stare lead me to a couple making out on the sand. My face expressed confusion but once I saw her storm out of the blue water, I knew I had to stop her. I motioned the other guys over and Jisung's eyes widened at the sight of the couple as well. Was the guy her ex boyfriend? Was she not over him?

"YOU MOTHER-FUCKING BITCH." Naomi is red in the face, venom laced through her words. She's caught the attention of others and I was praying that this didn't cause too much trouble.

"NAOMI!" I try shouting out to her but it's useless. The girl who was previously on the sand with her boyfriend stood up abruptly, her eyes wide in fear.

"You slimy hoe! How the fuck could you do that Irene?" Naomi gets ready to pounce on 'Irene' and I grab her waist, holding her back. I had never seen her angry before and she looked hot. Because of the sun and what not..

"It's not what you think, I swear." Irene begins to explain herself and that makes Naomi even madder.

"Who the fuck are you, bitch?" The guy that had his tongue down Irene's throat spits at Naomi and I become the one seeing red. I place my finger to his chest and he took a step back.

"Don't you ever talk to my girlfriend like that again." I could feel my voice getting deeper as the sentence continued. He looked afraid and mumbled a 'fuck you' before picking his shit up and walking off.

My arm was still around Naomi's waist as she continued to throw hands at Irene. Jisung was now next to me as he looked at the taller girl whom he slightly resembles.

"Irene? What the hell?" Jisung went a bit quiet and resulted in Irene's eyes filling up with tears. I had no idea what was going on but I don't think it's my place to ask.

~Naomi's POV~

Lucas had called me his girlfriend. I would freak out later because right now I wanted to claw Irene's eyes out. He let my waist go, probably thinking that I was calm. He was wrong, so not calm.

My hand met her cheek, emitting a loud slap that gained more attention from others. She placed her hands over her now bright red face and looked at me in shock.

"I don't know why you're looking at me like that. You know damn well you deserved that shit. Wait till I tell Ten that you're a cheating bitch." I turned on my heel and went to pack my stuff. Once I was done, I took Lucas's hand in mine and led him to the car. I've never been so mad about something in my life, but I hated that Lucas saw me this way. Now he probably thought I was some psycho. Greaat.

"Home?" He asks and I nod, not wanting to snap at the poor boy who has only helped me.

Sometime later, we arrive at the apartment that Ten and I share. I tell Lucas to stay in the car, not wanting him to leave without me explaining first. When I get inside, Ten is putting on his shoes, most likely going out with his friends like he had said.

"Ten?" I spoke softly, my anger wasn't gone though. I just didn't want to break his heart anymore than that bitch did.

"Hey Nai, Lucas, I thought you guys were at the beach? How was it?" My heart shattered as he smiled at us and I walked over, grabbing his hand.

"We were at the beach... but then I saw Irene.." My voice trailed off towards the end, this made Ten look at me with a puzzled expression.

"I told you she was going, did you say 'hello' like I told you to?" I shake my head and he frowns.

"She was cheating on you, Ten." The words came out of my mouth in a whisper and a look of shock appeared on his face. After a few seconds, I expected him to cry or scream. Instead, he laughed.

"Very fucking funny, Naomi. Don't joke around like that." His voice became stern and my mouth gaped at him. How could he not believe me?

"It isn't a joke? I fucking saw her Ten! She was with some guy! Even Jisung saw!" I was getting angry. He couldn't get it through his skull that Irene betrayed him.

"I don't understand why you have a problem with her, but don't make shit up. Stop being a fucking liar. I don't want to hear this bullshit anymore. I'm going out." He grabs his keys and storms of the apartment. Fuck. Tears spring to my eyes as I see his car drive off from the window. Why would I lie about something like this? Why would he trust her over me?

I ran upstairs and threw a couple shirts, underwear, pants/shorts, and other necessities into my beach bag. When I entered Lucas's car, my cheeks were covered in tear streaks.

Lucas brought his hand to my chin and made me face him. He took the pad of his thumb and wiped away as much of the moisture from my face.

"Where do I take you, love?" He asks me softly and frankly I have no clue. Maybe Ali's house?

"I-I don't.." I try to answer but a sob gets trapped in my throat, preventing me from talking.

"Shh, it's okay. Don't worry, we'll figure it out later." We drive off in the car filled with the sound of my crying and the soft music on the radio.

"You can stay here until everything blows over. I'll sleep on the couch." Lucas opens the door to reveal his apartment and I don't bother trying to look around. I was mentally exhausted and wanted to sleep.

He led me to his room and set my bag down next to the bed. He handed me one of his hoodies and a pair of boxers since I didn't pack pjs. Before he left the room, he held my face in his hands and kissed my cheeks, then my forehead, and finally a soft peck on my lips. The feeling ignited a burning sensation in my chest that I wouldn't mind feeling for the rest of my life. Even if I felt like crying, Lucas made me feel something entirely different.

I changed into the borrowed outfit and noticed how big they were on me. The hoodie hung off my body and reached my thighs while the sleeves made it way past my fingertips. I laid in the bed and took a deep breath, inhaling Lucas's scent that was prominent on the hoodie. Soon I began to drift off, trying to forget today ever happened.

-

-

y'alllllll fuckkingngng 523 reads?! I feel honored :') but Ten and Naomi drama 🤭 will Ten end up finding out for himself? Will him and Naomi make up? What will happen as Lucas and Naomi get closer and they discover each other's secrets and pasts? These next few chapters should be interesting :)