chapter 28.

~Lucas's POV~

A couple of days have gone by and I haven't left the hospital. I watched as they took her vitals and changed her I.V. Ten stayed with me most of the time and he would tell me things about her that I didn't know. I waited for her to wake up but she stayed peaceful as if I didn't miss her.

"Naomi, please wake up. You can't just stay like this, I need you, Ten needs you. We all need you to wake up." I held her hand tightly in mine, squeezing lightly and smile when she squeezed back. Hold the fuck up.. what?

"Baby? Can you hear me?" My voice became frantic and it woke Ten from his slumber.

"Did she open her eyes? Can she hear you? Lucas what the fuck just happened?" His eyes were those of a mad man's, bloodshot and crazy. Mine were identical to them.

"She squeezed my hand! She can hear me!" Ten went out to call the doctor and I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

~a few hours later~

"She'll be awake any minute now, we've successfully taken her out of the coma and now we wait." Dr. Novak reassured us and I nodded, barely paying attention after realizing I'd be able to see Naomi's eyes again.

"Sir? There are some people here to see Naomi, should I let them in?" The nurse asked me and I nodded. Chenle and a girl with curly hair came through the door along with Haechan, Ali, Jisung, and Jaemin.

"She's going to be up soon." I said as they took in her appearance. Her cuts and bruises were better but not healed and the gash around her thigh was covered in brand new bandages.

Chenle walked over as the others hovered Naomi, giving me a hug and pulling the unknown girl over to me.

"This is Jina, my um, she's m-my g-girl— my.." I watched in amusement as the usually confident blonde turned into a sputtering mess at the mention of "girlfriend".

"His girlfriend. I'm his girlfriend! Gosh, Chenle stop being a lil bitch." She rolled her eyes playfully and Chenle regained his previous composure.

"She's funny, I like her." I laughed at the comment but my eyes widened when I realized that none of us had said it. Doing a pivot turn, I come face to face with a groggy, but awake, Naomi.

"Baby.." I gently place my hands on her face and press a soft kiss on her forehead. She closes her eyes for a second and I begin to freak out.

"Open your fucking eyes please and thank you." She giggled softly and opens them back up, wincing at the bright hospital light above her.

"It hasn't been long right?" She asks, a worried look in her eye.

"A couple of days babes. You didn't miss much." Ali spoke up and the rest of them just informed her about small things that occurred. I just sat next to her, watching her talk and laugh, a smile painting her face, leaving me stunned by the beauty she carried.

~Naomi's POV~

"Um, babe?" I nervously called out and awaited a response. This was embarrassing. Because of my arm cast, I couldn't wash my hair by myself. Which meant I needed help. From Lucas. While I was naked. In the shower. Shit. I should've thought about this before I got in the fucking shower.

"Did you forget your towel?" Lucas shouted back from outside the door.

"Can you come in please?" I head the doorknob twist and Lucas's silhouettes appeared behind the curtain.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?" I almost laughed at the situation I was about to put us in but I refrained myself. I had just gotten home from the hospital and I wanted to wash the stench of it off.

"My hair. I need you to wash my hair." His frantic questions came to a halt and he cleared his throat.

"Like now? As you're like, in the shower? This moment? Now?" As tough and masculine Lucas appeared to be, he was actually a sweetheart and a softie that I loved so much.

"Yes baby, I can't do it alone." I giggled a bit and he stuck his right hand through the curtain, not bothering to look into the shower. He had seen most of my body already but not all because we've never...done the deed... I understood why it was awkward. I led his hand to my hair that already had some shampoo in it and he began scrubbing. I hummed to the soft melody of music that played from my phone and allowed him to clean my hair for me.

"All set?" He asked while drying off his hand and I nodded, sticking my head out for a kiss. As he came closer, I used my hand to throw some water onto him. A loud laugh erupted from me and he shook his head, laughing along.

"Thanks Bub! I appreciate it." I rinse off quickly and wrap myself in the pink fluffy towel that was on the rack. I entered our room while Lucas was in the living room and chose out a pair of panties and one of Lucas's shirts since none of mine were as comfy.
I dropped the towel and slipped into the underwear when I heard a 'woah' come from the doorway.

"I-I wanted to know what you w-wanted for d-dinner." His face and neck was splattered with red and it matched with my own face and neck.

"P-pizza?" I quickly pulled his shirt over my body and my ears burned at his stare. Lately the tension, and by tension I mean sexual tension had gotten pretty damn high. This was icing on the cake honestly.

"Pizza it is." He pulled the door shut and I let out a deep sigh, hands on my face as I tried to calm myself down. God, Lucas you make this so difficult.

We ate pizza in semi-silence and awkward small talk after the 'walking in' accident. I wanted to be with Lucas both emotionally and physically but I didn't know if her wanted to wait or not. We've waited all this time, what makes me think he'll want to now. He probably just wants to wait a bit more. What if he wants to wait until marriage? Oh I fucking hope not.

"Are you okay? You seemed zoned out."

Yeah, because I was picturing you over me in be—

"Of course babe, want to watch a movie?"

"Which one?"

"Fifty Shades."

"O-okay Naomi."

-

-

so Chenle's girlfriend has been selected as Jina, thank you to her (not sure if you were okay with being @ed or not!) but Taeyong, Jaemin, Jeno, and Jisung, are still available ;)

Also! things are getting steamy with Naomi and Lucas ;))))))) y'all know what that means
;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

please vote/comment/follow/recommend to a friend/all that jazz! ❤️