chapter 50.

~Lucas's POV~

-Valentine's Day-

I had every intention of making today special. She deserved it. The only problem was that I had no idea what to do.

"Lucas just take her out to dinner, then fuck her brains out. Girls love that right?" Jaemin nodded at his boyfriend's commentary. I rolled my eyes but after actually thinking about it, it didn't seem like a bad idea (maybe not the fucking her brains out...maybe...maaaybe.).

"We'll take care of Lily for you." Ten spoke up from the kitchen and slowly, but surely, things were falling into place.

~short time (a few hours) skip because I have major writer's block and I'm so sorry~

"Naomi! Are you ready yet?" I shouted out from the living room, adjusting my tie that didn't seem to look right (it was the tie, not me I swear).

"I'M COMING—ha that's what she said." I rolled my eyes at her childishness but chuckled nonetheless. I can't believe I let myself go without appreciating her for any amount of time. She's everything to me. The love of my life, my fiancé, the mother to my daughter. My future.

"How do I look?"

It took me about two minutes to process the short question because I was too busy drooling over her. She was dressed in a wine colored jumpsuit and gold strappy thingy heels, her hair was straightened and her makeup was so fucking hot.

"I—um, you—wow, good. Great, amazing? Stunning? Shall I go on?" A blush adorned her cheeks, adding to the appeal she already had.

~Naomi's POV~

"I'll be right back with your drinks." The waiter gave us a smile and left to the kitchen. I had ordered a martini BECAUSE A BITCH DIDN'T GET CARDED (KARD??) 🤪🤪🤪, and Lucas ordered a gin and tonic.

"What did you wanna eat?" He asked me, hand tracing my arm. All his little gestures made me blush, it felt like the first time we went out to dinner. Of course, things were extremely different now, with Lily and all. I still wondered if he really wanted this or if he's just acting this way because I called him out. It's hard to not have doubts when it's not only you anymore, but your child as well.

The rest of the date when by amazingly. Lucas told me to head to the car while he paid, even though I insisted that we split it. As I was headed to the door, my dumbass heel got caught in the edge of the step thingy and before I could react, everything went black.

~whoops, another jump (sue me)~

I groaned at the pounding headache that I woke up with, not being able to open my eyes. There was shuffling around me and the smell immediately told me that I was in a hospital..but why?

Oh wait.

Slowly, my eyes fluttered open to confirm my suspicions of the hospital room that I would awake up to.

"Quite the fall you had there." The doctor turned around from facing the monitor and I gasped.

"Jaebum?"

"You!"

"Um, hello? I'm here? Lucas?? You're fiancé?"

"Oh right, sorry. Did I really fall that hard?" I turned to Lucas who was eyeing Jaebum suspiciously. He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"No, you just hit your head against the counter thing on the way down. God, Naomi be careful please. You scared the hell out of me." He came up and took my hand in his, once again making me feel butterflies.

"So, Ms.Naomi, I've looked at your chart and you just have a minor concussion. Ease away from screens and sports and be careful as your fiancé said.  How have you been, after the whole 'almost got kidnapped' thing?" Jaebum, Doctor?? Jaebum?? questioned and I felt my body tense up immediately.

"He hasn't contacted me since." I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and gave him a soft smile. Lucas cleared his throat next to me and I rolled my eyes. There was no way he could be jealous right now.

"Lucas, this is Jaebum, he saved me from getting snatched by Jason. You should thank him instead of acting like a jealous little boy." His faced flushed red and he muttered an apology that I was grateful for.

"So you're a doctor?" I asked (quite stupidly, if I may add).

"I'd hope so, for your sake, Naomi." He sent me a sly wink out of Lucas's view, looking me with that look and I shivered. Homeboy better back the fUCK up before Lucas smacks him the fUCk up.

"Can we go now?" Lucas groans while standing up and I frantically nod, wanting get away from what could possibly end up with another person in the hospital. I didn't want that happening, now did I?

I also didn't want my heart to flutter after the little flirtatiousness that came from Jaebum, but we can't always get what we want, now can we?

-

-

-

-

HI MY BABIES!!! I missed you guys 💖💕💘💞💗💝💓 I hope y'all are doing really well and once again I'd like to thank u for your support and I'm sorry for taking forever. I've been working full time and school starts on Thursday (it's Sunday??) I'm nervous for senior year so yeah. I will try my hardest to keep updating sooner 😤😤😤

thank u for 17k that's amazing 😔👊🏼

ALSO IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE IN A GROUPCHAT ON INSTA, drop ur user thanks ily 🤧

question(s) of the chapter:
have you listened to love yourself answer?
if so what's your favorite track

answer of the chapter:
idol, seesaw, I'm fine