chapter 44.

~Naomi's POV~

"I can't believe this! How the fuck am I the last one to know?" Jhonas was red, fuming at me and I flinched a bit. I knew he would react like this, especially with his short temper. He had reacted well to the initial news which I was happy about, however when he figured out that everyone else already knew all hell broke loose. Jhonas was hurt and I really understood why. He was probably disappointed in me for doing this AND keeping it from him.

"I'm sorry. I waited to tell everyone, not just you! We wanted to be sure we were making the right choice! You know I wasn't going to keep you in the dark. I promise." He had calmed down a bit and I thanked god for that because I couldn't handle an angry Jhonas any longer.

"It's okay, fuck it's alright. I'm still a bit mad but Jesus Naomi, you're having a baby! A baby! A child. Before me! I'm always the one to do things first ya little shit." Jhonas was completely calm and I sighed out in relief. He was like me when it came to being mad, but that's what made it easy to deal with him.

He pulled me into his chest and I didn't realize I was crying until my tears hit the fabric of his shirt. Jhonas has now jumped onto the train of support Lucas and I were riding.

~time jump of two months because I can~

"I'll be fine! It's just the mall, I need more clothes." I sighed as I pull off the pair of jeans I tried to put on. My hands immediately went for a pair of leggings and I wore those instead. I was four months, pretty big but four months shouldn't be that big. I felt like the weight I was gaining wasn't even from the baby anymore, it was just me getting fat. I had almost punched Lucas when he jokes that I was having twins instead of just one.

"Okay. But be careful, and text me if anything. Want me to drive you?" I kissed his cheek and shook my head. I didn't bother with any shoes other than my slides because nowadays my feet got really swollen.

"The girls are picking me up." A car horn was heard from outside signaling that they were here. Lucas kissed my forehead and walked me out to the door.

It was cute that he became so overprotective of me now that I was pregnant, but at the same time it was almost annoying. I was pregnant with a baby, I wasn't the baby.

"WHAT'S UP BITCH?" Ali yelled as I got into the back seat. Ali was driving, Jade was in the passenger seat leaving Becca, Jina, and I with the back. The car ride was short as we listened to music and sang along like idiots. When we arrived to the mall, I couldn't help but have an odd feeling in my stomach. I shook it off and we made our way to the maternity store.

"This shit is all ugly." Jade gave a disgusted look as she held up a white shirt from the rack. I rolled my eyes and didn't even bother with the grandma-like tops, mainly focusing on the jeans.

"I don't need maternity shirts, just pants. We can go to any store for shirts and just get large. God you're right, this shit is ugly as fuck." Regardless of the look of all the items, I managed to find maternity jeans that didn't look all that bad. I left the store with four jeans and it seemed to be enough because I already had tons of leggings and sweats at home.

"Alright where to now?" Becca asked, bringing her sunglasses off her face and on top of her head.

"H&M? You guys go ahead I need to pee again." I groaned in annoyance and waved them off as I turned to the bathrooms. Peeing was so frequent in my daily life and I hated it, I spent more time in the bathroom than anything else.

Once I was done, I began to make my way to H&M to find them hoes. I let out a small yelp as I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"I told you I'd see you later didn't I?" The voice that once made me so happy, caused fear to fill me up entirely.

"H-how did you know I was here?" My words were shaky, I could feel my hands start to sweat and I looked around to see if anyone I knew was near. Nope.

"Actually, I didn't know. I just happened to see you. Thank you, by the way, for making this easier." He let out a dry laugh and his grip on my wrist becomes tighter.

"Leave me alone, please. I haven't done anything to you." I pleaded but it didn't seem to help at all. My eyes began to water and I tried to figure how to get him to let me go as he dragged us toward the exit. I quickly stomped on his foot as hard as I could making him groan in pain and loosen his grip. Still not enough.

"HELP! Somebody help me!" I started screaming, gaining the attention of other shoppers and one guy actually gave a shit and came up to us.

"What's wrong? Do you want to go with this man?" The guy placed his hands gently on my shoulders and I shook my head 'no'.

"I'm going to need you to let her go, shit head. It's obvious she doesn't want to be around you. Leave before I call security." Jason laughed and rolled his eyes at the man, then his gaze turned cold.

"I suggest you let my girlfriend go. I wouldn't want to hurt you." My eyes widened, knowing his threat was all too real.

"Fuck, Jason let go! You're hurting me." The skin on my wrist was red and I could see a bruise begin to form. The mystery dude let go of my shoulders and tears fell from my eyes, thinking he had given up.

A gasp left my lips as the black haired male threw a punch that hit Jason directly on his left cheek. The action pushed him on the floor and made him release my wrist. Before he could get up, security had already made it to the scene.

"NAOMI OH MY GOD!" Jina shouted as the rest of them ran toward me. The enveloped me in a hug and I sobbed, trying to calm myself down. The security guy came up to me, Jason in handcuffs next to him.

"Did this man try to kidnap you?" I didn't hesitate to nod and watched as the took him to god knows where. I turned to the guy who helped me and winced at his bruised knuckles.

"Thank you for helping me. You literally saved my life. I don't know what he would've done if you didn't stop him." He smiled at me and laughed.

"Are you kidding? You don't have to thank me at all. I'm Jaebum." He stick out his non-injured hand and I shook it, smiling as well.

"Well, thanks again anyways." I turn back to my friends and we all agree to go home and I dread it honestly. Lucas is going to freak the fuck out when he finds out. Maybe he was right to be so freaking overprotective, but it's over now... right?

-

-

-

-

hello, god I'm such a shady hoe, I say I'm not gonna update frequently and I go and write another chap. Whoops. ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YALL TO COMMENT ON THE POLL IN CHAPTER 42! There are two different storylines with each gender of the baby. So if y'all pick girl something different is going to happen than if you pick boy. Feel me?

WATTYs 2018- Me. I wanna win.

Also no I'm not making her have twins bc that's a lot of work. Also I added in Jaebum bc why tf not homie.

I didn't write too much of Jhonas finding out bc it was too many "omg ur preggers" "omg yeah" "omg I support" and it got annoying.

question of the chapter:
have you all been watching the World Cup?
If so, who do you go for?

answer of the chapter:
Colombiaaaa babyyyyyy