chapter 34.

~Naomi's POV~

"Should I buy this?" I hold up a periwinkle shirt with a plunging neck. Jina immediately squeals and shoves me into the fitting room.

"Duh, bitch. That'll look so cute!" I internally gag at her cheerfulness and pull the shirt over my head. Feeling satisfied, I change back into my own top and go to pay for it. Ali came up to us, already having paid for her clothes.

"Oh my god I love that. Wear it to the party tonight." She suggested excitedly and I tried to come up with things in my closet that matched with the shirt.

"Okay, I'll wear it today then." I paid and we walked out of the clothing store, heading to eat something. As the girls talked, I felt someone looking at me so I checked out our surroundings but no one stood out to me.

"Naomi, you okay? You look a little pale." Ali says as we sit at the small table. I nod and continue glancing around the huge mall eating area, as if I was going to find anything.

"What are you guys eating?" I question them and they examine each restaurant for a few seconds. I was feeling more queasy than hungry at this point.

"Pizza? If you want we'll go get it and you can stay here. You honestly don't look good." Jina and Ali stand, leaving me alone at the table. I turn my head to the side and catch a glimpse of someone changing direction, blocking their face quickly. My heart stops for a moment as I see the man's hand over their face. He wears the same ring that Jason wore. You're overreacting, it looks like a common ring. I shake my head of crazy thoughts and scrolled through Instagram on my phone.

"We're back!" Ali shouted, making me wince at her volume. As we began eating, all thoughts about Jason and the past were erased from my mind and I focused on feeling good tonight.

~a few hours later or something~

"Baby, you look so cute in these!" Lucas coos at me and I blush while rolling my eyes. He had begged me to allow him to take pictures of me outside earlier because he claimed that I was "too cute not to capture." I ended up pairing the shirt with white jeans and heels. Around my neck, was a choker that had a long chain dangling from it and it matched with my earrings.

"Can we go now? Everyone's waiting for us bub!" I whine and he takes the opportunity to kiss me. I smile into the kiss and them push him off of me.

"Nice try. Let's go!!!!" I giggle and steal his keys, running then getting in the driver's seat of his car. Lucas rolls his eyes and slides into the passenger seat and turns on the radio. I pull away from the driveway and take us to Ten's house, where the party was being held.

When we arrived at my old apartment, there were lights coming out from the windows and music booming from inside. Ten really knew how to throw them, even if there was no occasion.

~Ten's POV~ (wow ikr)

I checked my phone every two minutes waiting for her to say that she was here. I had been anxious to meet her ever since I invited her to the party. What if she ended up realizing how much better she can do than me? I was disrupted from my thoughts when my phone vibrated in my hand.

love 🍓:
I'm outside the door, come get me?

To love 🍓:
On my way!

Nerves wracked my entire body as I made my way to the door as quickly as possible. Taking a deep breath, I opened it to find...Naomi and Lucas?

"Hey! What's up man?" Lucas shouts over the music and I dap him, then hug Naomi hurriedly.

"T-Ten?" A voice calls out from behind them and I apologetically push them inside, closing the door behind me. She's right in front of me now. Her hair is silky and straightened to perfection. Her nose has a pink tint to it that matches with her gloss. Her eyes are accentuated with lashes lightly coated in mascara. She's really here now. In front of me. Right now.

"Jade, you're here. Like actually here. Here, here." I rush out my sentence and pull her into my embrace. She's shorter than me which makes everything eighty times better. Her strawberry scent fills my senses and we stay there for a minute, loud yells and music in the background but it feels like nothing compared to the sound of my heart beating out of my chest.

She pulls away and shyly looks up at me. I take her hands gently in mine and press my lips lightly at the corner of her mouth, not wanting to move too fast for her. She thinks the complete opposite and pulls me back, our noses touching softly.

"Kiss me. Really kiss me." She whispered and I don't waste a second in connecting my lips on her glossed ones. The thumping in my chest got louder and my face got redder as I kissed her, I was glad that she couldn't see me right now. When we broke apart, a smile danced onto her face and I grabbed her hand and took her inside. The kitchen and dining rooms were filled with people but in the living room were my and Naomi's friends.

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Jade." Her gaze is toward the floor as I introduce her, blushing slightly. I use my free hand to lift her chin up and place a soft kiss to her cheek.

"Hi everyone, I'm Jade, nice to meet you!" Everyone went around the room introducing themselves but I couldn't stop looking at the beauty that sat next to me. Never did I think an Instagram comment would bring me the girl of my dreams merely because she called me cute.

-

-

-

-

hello!!! sorry for the wait and the filler chapter. this chapter is dedicated to yiikkes because we've had a shaky day. keep your head up and I'm glad you're feeling better! today was a shitty day for me so I wasn't sure if I was going to write at all but I kinda just said fuck it. I really want to figure out how I'm going to continue or end this so stay tuned and let's get them reads up guys 😭❤️

question of the chapter:
ult groups?

answer of the chapter:
vixx, bts, nct, stray kids, svt, and so on!