The Kim Brothers

"He's covered in blood, but he looks awfully familier....." Y/N mumbles to herself as she waits for the blood-covered man to finish cleaning up.

Then she re-calls a time her brother, Yoongi, showed her a picture of a trio of brothers.

"These are the people I work for, Y/N, is this enough to satisfy your stupidly undying curiousity?" Yoongi scowled as he let her hold the picture.

"I just wanted to know who my information broker of a brother worked for, geez." Y/N huffed as she handed the picture back.

"Yes child, well now you know, and stay away from them, GOT IT?" Yoongi gave me his signature death glare as he told me.

"Why though?" I whine, kicking my feet in the air like a child.

Yoongi sighs and just sits down next to me, "Y/N, do you have any fucking clue what information brokers do?" He asks me sternly.

"Yeah, sell certain info to people who want to know certain info." I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Yes," Yoongi says as he raises a brow, "And in the stereotypical scenario, who are the people that buy these ''certain pieces of info?"

"Uh........ mafia people? Rich, bratty CEO people?" I ask my brother as he gives me an incredulous stare.

"OOOOOOHH SO THEY'RE MAFIA PEOPLE?!" I yell as my brother clamps a hand over my mouth and gives me another glare.

"Yes, fucking mafia people, but they are also psychotic, Y/N. They enjoy seeing people in pain and drag out their killing time just to see their victims suffer, so when I say stay the fuck away from them, you stay the fuck away, GOT IT?"

"Yes. But it's so cool that you work for the mafia!" I stare at my brother as he just gives me another "what the fuck" stare.

"Just...... *sigh* if you have an encounter with any of them, and by any, I mean,  any of these three brother's. You call me, ok? And I will come running home to you, my precious ruby." Yoongi states, as he sighs once again, and procedes to resume his job once again.

Yoongi would only ever call me his ruby if he was dead serious about something that involved me.

"Hey, I'm done cleaning up, are my clothes done yet?"