Kim Corps.

What is Kim Corps?

It's a place filled with a whole lot of drugs.

Cliche, I know, prostitution included.

There would also be assassination and information assignments come in for Hoseok and Yoongi, and to them, it was just another day working under the Kim trio.

Hoseok would usually bury the corpses of his victims in a basement graveyard, while Yoongi stockpiled all the information he collected in multiple safes.

But today? Today was slightly different. Ok, correction, very different.

After last night's mess, Hoseok came into the building, hopping mad, but smiling like a maniac.

Yoongi was trying to remain calm as well, but finding it difficult to, since all that was on his mind was the fact that his psychotic boss was targeting his little sister.

*le time skip to the afternoon because author doesn't like filler*

"Excuse me? Mr. Min?" One of the juniors called out.

"What is it? This should be fucking important since you just interrupted me hacking into a social media account." Yoongi says, as glowers at the screen in front of him.

Yoongi was in the middle of hacking into all of Y/N's social media accounts, checking her messages with her friends, mainly the boys.

"Mr. Jung seems to be in a bad mood today. He was last seen mutilating a corpse in the Blood Room." The young man said, slightly intimidated by remembering the bloody scene when he walked in by accident.

"*sigh* yeah, I'll deal with him, just... go, yeah, leave, I'll deal with it." Yoongi says as he rises from his chair and starts going downstairs.

*meanwhile*

"And the heart goes there, and the brain goes there~" Hoseok angrily sang out, plopping the wet and bloody internal organs onto the metal plates.

"And where do the vocal chords go?" Yoongi asks, leaning against the doorway.

"To the lab, where Jimin can inspect it." Hoseok says, as he plops a bicep onto the plate. "Did one of the juniors witness something again?" He asks, still turning around to Yoongi's way.

"Yeah, said you looked angry. You still upset over yesterday?" Yoongi asks, already knowing the answer, but wanting to hear it anyway.

"How can I not be, Yoongi?" Hoseok waves his knife around, spilling a few drops of blood here and there. "Our ruby let a psycho into the house, WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE OUR BOSS!!" He screams the last part, releasing the pent up rage.

"Even worse," he says, calming down a little, "what if he kills her like he did Jiwoo?" Hoseok drops his knife, closing his eyes and remembering how in one of Seokjin's rare rage fits, Seokjin had killed Hoseok's older sister.

At that time, Seokjin had met Hoseok's older sister, Jung Jiwoo. Seokjin immediately took her into his collection.

At first Hoseok was worried, but seeing his sister content and safe, he felt assured that nothing bad would happen.

Then one day, Hoseok goes to visit her, and goes in to find an angry Seokjin, and a dead Jiwoo on the floor.

Seokjin had gotten angry to the point where he killed Jiwoo on the spot. These fits happened once in a long while, and only happened when he was in confinement, but he couldn't control it and killed Jiwoo instead.

Hoseok continued to work under him, but was waiting for the perfect opportunity to bring Seokjin down to the level where Seokjin brought his sister to.

Y/N is like another sister to him, so once he found out, he didn't want another incident to happen again.

"She'll be fine, Hobi." Yoongi says, walking over and patting him on the back, as Hoseok had dropped to his knees in the the middle of reminiscing. "All we need to do is protect her, that's all we can do for now."

"I KNOW YOONGI, I know...... I just don't want to lose anymore of my family...." Hoseok mumbles, as hot tears slide down his cheeks, head swimming in scenarios where Y/N could've been killed or died.

"Ssshhhhhhh......... it's fine........ she's okay right now, just focus on the present." Yoongi says, already thinking of ways to relocate Y/N

Hello!! Author here! So I noticed that people actually started voting in my story, and can I just say, I feel so touched?! I didn't even ask for it and it's happening! Thank you so much! Love you guys! Comment or message me if you'd like!