The Home of the Kim's

After a few hours of lecturing, arguing, swearing, and tickling, we came to a compromise that I'd get to visit Seokjin, but only if Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin come with me.

*le time skipeu to visit day*

(Jin POV. That's right, I'm switching POV's during a chapter, what a revelation.)

Today is the day. Y/N is coming and I cannot be more excited than this. My precious collectible will be getting fixed by your's truly. She'll be so happy and grateful.

*DiNg dONg*

I swing open the door to see not only Y/N, but three extra people I was hoping would not come with her. Of course they would come, but them being here is just making my plan more complicated. Luckily, Namjoon and Taehyung are home.

"Y/N welcome! And of course, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin." The last part leaving my mouth with a bitter taste as I glare at them from a sideview.

"DID SOMEONE SAY MY JIMINIE'S HERE?!?!?!?!" Taehyung's ungodly screeches ring through the house.

A few moments later, stomping could be heard and Taehyung comes barreling through the hall. Seconds later, an "oof" can be heard, along with a crash and Jimin is on the floor, with Taehyung smothering him on top.

"Jiminie, Jiminie, Jiminie. My Jiminie is here to visit me and I'm so happy!!!" Taehyung says dreamily, while rubbing his face against Jimin's cheek.

Jimin was actually part of Taehyung's collection. He was also Taehyung's proclaimed best friend. Taehyung claims that he only took Jimin into his collection to make sure that he was "safe" but if I were to be honest here, Jimin is technically in more danger than he is safe.

"Ah, Yoongi and Hobi, you guys are here." Namjoon pops out from my side, a wide grin with dimples appeared on his face at the sight of the two men.

Hobi and Yoongi could be considered part of Namjoon's collection, but Hobi and Yoongi didn't want to be, so Namjoon was just quietly waiting for a day he would successfully drag them in.

"Ignore my brothers and come on in, Y/N." I offer her, with the most charming smile I could muster.

"THIS IS Y/N?!?! NICE TO MEET YOU, I'M TAEHYUNG BUT YOU CAN CALL ME TAE TAE OR TAEHYUNGIE AS WELL!!!!" Taehyung exclaims excitedly as he starts smothering her as well.

I walk over and smack Taehyung on the head, whilst glaring. "Hands off, little brother." I growl while pulling Y/N closer to my chest.

"Hello to you too, Jin." Y/N giggles into my chest. God, how is someone so adorable yet also Min Yoongi's sister? He's so prickly and...... blurgh.....

"Let's go somewhere, where these heath- I mean idiots won't bother us." I say, smiling at her whilst slowly dragging her to my room.

"Wait, Y/N and you will stay here." Yoongi states, glaring at me and dusting himself off after escaping Namjoon's grip.

"I don't think we need to do so, Yoongi, after all, Y/N and I are just going for a talk, right?" I ask, looking down at her.

"Yeah, just a talk. No need to get riled up, Yoongles." She says with a wave of her hand.

Let the fixing commence, you won't be able to leave me after this Y/N.
Don't leave me.

A/N: The amount of reads this book has makes me want to lowkey cry out of joy, tysm for reading this trash book that I thought up of out of nowhere. Hugs and kisses for all! (And cookies ;))