Pickaxes For A Picky Asses

Previously: "If you stay with me, I'll let you kill as many people as you desire, deal?" Jin looks down at her, a devilishly handsome smile appearing on his face.

"You're real funny if you think I kill just about anyone. I pick my victims, Jin. I pick people that deserve to die a bloody and painful death. You also happen to be at the top of my list right now." Y/N spits out as Jin just looks calmly at her.

As Y/N was struggling, kicking and biting to get out of Jin's hold, he proposed another deal for her.

"Then how about we go out on a date right now?" Jin asks. Y/N looks at him, confused and still pissed.

"Where? The slaughter house? I thought we were already in one." Jin just laughs.

"Oh baby, it isn't the building that makes it a slaughter house, it's the person who does the killing that makes it one." Jin says, chuckling as he gets off of her.

"We're gonna go to my jailhouse. It's filled with notorious criminals and idiots who decided to pick a fight against me and my family. There, you'll get to pick your victims."

Y/N lays in her previous position, contemplating what to do. Then she gets up, dusts herself off a little and looks at Jin. A grin slowly spreads across her face as the idea of killing as many criminals as she wanted to kill, started sinking in.

Y/N picks up the dagger on the floor, and starts laughing maniacally. She swipes the leftover blood on the knife and walks up to Jin. She takes the blood that she wiped from the knife, and swiped it across the wound she made on his abdomen.

Jin's breath hitches from the pain and the air of sensuality. He looks down at her, and her head turns up to meet his gaze. Her E/C eyes were just so sexy to him. Staring into the depths of his soul and unraveling him.

He looked into her eyes, her soul and thoughts a complete mystery to him, yet so intriguing. This is toxic for the both of them, but it's too sweet.

Their stares break as the knife suddenly clatters on the ground. They regain their senses and start gathering tools for torture.

Jin leads her to the weapons room. The walls and parts of the floor, laden with weapons from pincers to cannons and missiles.

As Y/N looks around in fascination and excitement, Seokjin picks up a pickax and tosses it to her.

"Why a pickax?" "Because you and your picky ass are taking too long. And it suits you since you seem to like dragging things out with thin points."

Y/N tosses it a few times, swinging it to test out how it would fare in a mass slaughter. As soon as she was done, a satisfied smirk spread across her face.

"I'll take it then. But I do want some pincers and a few fun poisons here and there. Have any fun poisons around? Specifically ones that change the colors of their faces and make them foam at the mouth. It's so much fun watching them suffer~♡" Y/N asks sweetly, knowing Jimin must have made something fun for Jin.

"Here you go. I'd be careful with the pink one, it's acidic and melts skin if it comes in contact with skin." He tosses her a few vials. A few blue, a few green, and two pink ones.

"I can't wait! This'll be one of the most fun dates I've ever had!~~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*meanwhile*

"I thought I'd never get out of that godforsaken cage." Yoongi exclaims as he examines his own bruises. His relentless slamming of the cage door was a success. He broke the door down and had a 2-1 smackdown against Namjoon, aided by Hoseok.

Namjoon was now tied down, a few visible bruises on his face. Hoseok went around the house to look for Jimin, only to find Taehyung had moved him to his personal penthouse.

"Now Namjoon," Yoongi crouches to Namjoons eye level, "we can do this the easy way, or hard way. If I'm being honest I prefer the hard way, because I want to see you and your ugly mug six feet under at the moment. But tell me, where did the retard named Kim fucking Seokjin take Y/N?"

Namjoon looks at Yoongi, having fun in his own little insane space. "He took her to Hong Kong, where Jackson Wang is. But rest assured, they're probably having a fun little honeymoon right now considering how compliant she seemed." Then he started laughing, throwing his head back and just laughing out loud.

Yoongi's combat boot met Namjoons face and he fell to the ground. Yoongi was seething. Namjoon always knew which buttons to push and Yoongi was pissed.

"Yoongi, Jimin's not here." Hoseok announces, popping in the door to see Namjoon on the floor and Yoongi standing stock still and pissed. He comes up to pat Yoongi on the back, "We'll get her back, but standing around beating him up won't help, now let's go."

Yoongi gives Namjoon one last kick to the gut before turning to Hoseok.

"Yeah, let's go now. I need my ruby back." And they both stalk off into the darkness.

A/N: Yo, I updated. Hallelujah. So while we are ahead of time, put your questions in the comments on the A/N, and I'll answer them for the 2K Festa.