A Bloodbath, Literally

"Baby, you need to let your brother know we're on a date! I don't want anyone bothering us!" Jin calls out as he guts out a prisoner's lungs.

"Almost done, honey. He hasn't replied yet, so I don't think he's too happy with me." Y/N giggles at the thought of an angry Yoongi rushing in here like a madman.

Making people angry always seemed to bring a sense of thrill for her, and it was just funny watching their faces contort in anger.

Jin comes up from behind Y/N and gives her a backhug whilst looking at her text messages. "You make it seem like I'm the one texting him." He comments, looking at the lengthy, and insane sounding message.

"See, but it's from me, not you." Y/N turns around and bops him on the nose with a bloody finger. Both of them turn around to survey the mess they made.

Dismembered corpses strewn around the place, blood dripping from every part of the scattered body pieces. At that point, there was so much blood, Jin and Y/N could literally swim in all of it.

"Hey baby?" "Yes honey?" "Do you know how to waltz?" Y/N looks up at Jin quizzically, his arms still around her waist.

"Only a little bit, Jimin taught me the basics. Why?" Y/N steps around the room, blood covering her shoes and parts of her pants.

"I was thinking we could waltz around in this blood. I've always wanted to do something like this, but the girls in my collection would always scream and hide. I was thinking you'd enjoy it." Jin hold a hand out, with a brow raised and a smirk plastered on his face.

Y/N raises a brow as well, intrigued by the idea of dancing around in blood. "Sounds lovely, do you want some music?" Y/N pulls a playlist out, ready to get a little bloodier than usual.

"Of course, my lovely lady." The music starts playing as Y/N takes Jin's hand. Jin's hand is on her hip, as her hand is on his broad shoulders. At first they go slow, swaying to the music and enjoying the sight of blood pooling at their feet.

Then as the tempo of the music swells, they go faster as well. As they quicken their steps, the blood starts getting on them more, their steps helping the blood rise up, onto their tops.

All of a sudden, Y/N pushes Jin down and his back lands in the pools of blood. Jin blinks a little, realizing his entire backside and parts of his face were covered in blood.

Grinning a little, he flips her over and she let's out a delighted squeal. Eventually they get covered from head to toe in blood, giggling like psychos and grabbing buckets of blood to splash on each other.

Any normal person witnessing the scene would have barfed on sight and most likely passed out. But for Jin and Y/N, it was like any old day at the water park, except replace the water with blood, a few fingers and eyeballs.

*meanwhile*

"What the fuck are those two doing in a jailhouse?" Yoongi mutters, looking up from his phone just to have his face met with a musty, blood-smelling building.

"They're probably torturing some poor people, or just having fun gutting their hearts out." Hoseok shrugs at the side, still trying to process the fact that his innocent baby was just a female, carbon copy of Jin.

Suddenly, loud giggles and shrieks rang out from inside. Yoongi started charging in like a bull, with Hoseok on his tail, feeling a little wary himself.

When Yoongi got to their exact location, he wished he didn't even come in at all. His little ruby, covered in blood, with a few fingers sticking out of her hair, and looking like an absolutely psychotic mess.

"YOONGLES! You're here!" Y/N starts running towards him, arms wide open and ready to hug, until a hand on her face stops her from proceeding further.

"Stop right where you are, brat. 1. You're fucking filthy, so don't think for even a second you're coming near me. 2. What the fuck is with this text message? You're staying with this twat?"

Yoongi looks at Y/N, searching his little sisters eyes for answers. She looks back at him, and grins a little.

"Yeah, I'm staying with him!"

And for the for the first time in his entire life, Yoongi fainted.

Surprise! An update! Whew, I'm finally done with a chapter. Anyways, dear Cringers! If you don't know, I have a new fic out now! It's a Namjoon fic and it's a Soulmate AU! Go read if your interested! It's called You're My Tear. The end of this fic is nearing, just a few chapters left.......