Seokjin's Room

Once I went into Seokjin's room, I heard a click behind me. I ignored it, knowing I had a dagger and pepper spray that Yoongi gave me, along with the moves Hoseok taught me.

But I almost forgot all about it when I laid my eyes on everything in the room. His shelves were filled with various Mario figurines and other characters. In the corner, a cage with what seemed to be two suga gliders. The walls were a surprising pale pink, in contrast to the black and blue bed.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask him, knowing somewhere in the back of my head, that he wanted to talk about my past.

"Nothing much, just going to ask a few questions." Jin says, a beautiful smile plastered onto his face, with a hint of something I cannot trace.

"Alright then, fire away." I say, making myself comfortable on a weirdly brownish-red chair.

"Ah, I wouldn't recommend sitting in that chair." Jin says, an amused look on his face.

"Ok?" Is this his favorite chair or something? Guess he wants to sit on it instead.

(Alright smol beans, get out of here before ur parents call the police on me for exposing you to this R rated stuff. F/K means favorite kink, or whatever you like))

"Question time~! Do you have any kinks?" I almost choked after hearing him ask that. So we're going super personal now, huh? Fine by me, I like these kinds of conversations anyway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"aaaaahhh, I actually have a F/K." Jin looked surprised. Bet he didn't think I'd reply so calmly.

(Jin POV)

I think I almost died after hearing her say that. She's such a confusing person, it's as if she's transparent yet blocked at the same time. A contrasting personality that blends beautifully when the personalities meet.

"Next question. Are you ok with witnessing killings or blood?"

"Considering our first meeting consisted of you being covered in blood, I think that answers your question." She replies, a hint of insanity creeping into her beautiful E/C eyes.

There are days were I can just imagine seeing her chained up, covered in her bullies blood, on a bed, looking absolutely ruined yet still maintaining that ethereal beauty at the same time. Just the thought makes me shiver in delight, because that will become a reality sooner or later, after I am done fixing her.

"Jin?" Aaahh, I got lost in my fantasy for a moment.

"Right right, sorry, I got lost for a moment. What are the names of your old bullies?" I hope I didn't trigger anything asking that.

"If I did tell you, would you go and kill them?" She looks at me, but I don't see anything in her eyes, it's as if I entered a soulless mind, void of emotions. But then I saw a hint of worry.

She wouldn't be worried for those heathens would she? The ones that bullied her and made her feel like nothing? That's impossible, people hold grudges for a reason, because it hurt them enough to leave scars, there is almost no one in the world who is that forgiving.

Almost no one

"If that was what you were thinking, I would refrain from it. They may have hurt me, but I've forgiven them, besides, they helped me become stronger in a way. Also, I've had Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin along the way, to help me get up and start running again." She looked at me with a solemn smile on her face, with eyes begging me not to go any further.

"Alright then. Last question, would you like to sleepover tonight?"

"Only if Min Yoongles Butt says I can." She says, giggling at the nickname she made for her brother.

"You don't need to worry about him. Namjoon and Taehyung are keeping the other 3 entertained for sure." I say, a smirk creeping onto my face.

*Meanwhile, outside of Seokjin's room*

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK, NAMJOON?! THROWING US IN A FUCKING CAGE?!" Yoongi was seething.

Namjoon and Taehyung, after successfully distracting them from Y/N, had thrown Hoseok and Yoongi into a cage.

Taehyung was currently snuggling into Jimin's neck while witnessing the whole scene.

"Come come Jiminie, you don't need to worry about being thrown in a cage like Yoongi and Hoseok, you'll be cuddling with me instead!" Taehyung exclaimed happily, already dragging Jimin across the hall to his room.

"Taehyungie, I'd love to cuddle, but I need to go find Y/N...." Jimin says, trying to remove Taehyung's octopus arms off of him.

"Jiminie wants to leave Taehyungie? That won't do." Taehyung said, growling the last part and tightening his grip around Jimin.

"Taehyungie..... choking...... me...." Jimin says, gasping for air.

"It's ok! Soon Jiminie will understand the true meaning of friendship! Which is sticking together side by side, no matter what! And never leaving..."

A/N: legit this took me forever to write, because my brain circuits kept getting fried every 10 seconds. So to compensate I made it longer than usual. I'll add smut later, when Y/N and Jin's relationship has developed more, because who tf has sex with some dude right off the bat (ok so maybe some do, but that's not how this story will go). I hoped you guys liked it. Peace!