Info On Who Now?

"Min Yoongi, you never told me you had such a beauty for a little sister." I say to Yoongi as I smirk in satisfaction over his angered face.

"Didn't think it was necessary to mention, and you never asked." Yoongi says, trying to keep his cool over the fact over his next possible assignment.

"Y/N? If you would excuse us for a moment, I'd like to have a chat with your brother over his job." I said as her face was filled with mixed emotions.

"Is he in trouble? I didn't do something wrong did I?" Y/N's eyes flitted nervously between her brother and I.

"Nothing at all!" I say with a business man smile, "I just need to give him his next assignment."

"Yoongi. Room. Now" I say as Yoongi starts leading me to his room.

He closes the door behind us and starts letting out the pent up desperation and anger he has been holding in for a while.

"Jin, I know what you're thinking, I'm not giving you info on my own sister." Yoongi let's out as I sit on his bed, already knowing how to get it out of him without saying too much.

"Your precious ruby is just the cutest little thing, isn't she?" I say as Yoongi visibly flinches out of surprise, wondering how I came to know the nickname myself.

"She's perfect. Absolutely perfect. There really isn't much to say that would describe the perfection that she is. You know, she'd be perfect for my collection." I say as Yoongi suddenly gets up, ready to throw me down.

"Stay. Away. From. My. Baby. Sister." Words seethe through his mouth like a deadly poison, ready to kill.

"I would watch the attitude, Mr. Min. Be glad it was at least me instead of Taehyung." I say, once again triumphant that I caught him off guard.

While I am on the brink of insanity when it came to my collectibles and being possessive of it, Taehyung was worse.

I would be stupid as to hurt or bruise my collectibles, much less dismember body parts, but that's just what Taehyung would do. He'd sever the legs and arms just so the people he claimed wouldn't leave him. He'd go to extra lengths just to make sure they were alive after the whole ordeal.

Namjoon was a mystery. I never knew what happened to his collectibles after they tried to escape. When they did and he caught them, Namjoon would drag them by their hair, right into the Red Room. After about a week, the screaming would cease, but the collectible seemed to stay in Namjoon's Red Room.

"Of course." Yoongi grits through his teeth as he recounts moments when Taehyung and Namjoons collectibles left them.

"I want the info by tomorrow, oh, and don't forget to add her three sizes along with it." I add with a perverted smirk as Yoongi's expression sinked into panick, worry, along with a mix of anger and sorrow.

As soon as I leave the room, I'm greeted with a worried Y/N. "Thank you for taking me in and helping me clean up, Y/N. Don't worry too much about your brother, and please make note that I will visit again, maybe with a little less blood on me." I tell her as I try to lighten her mood.

"Of course! You're always welcome to!" Y/N smiles, with a smile that almost seemed to be brighter than Hoseoks, except Hoseoks would be slightly more bloody.

"See you soon, my prize." I say as I slink back into the night.

A:N. Kay so that stretched out longer than I thought it would, but I hope you guys like it!