Yoongi

"Yeah, here are your clothes" Y/N handed me my clothes through the crack of the bathroom door.

As I'm changing, I hear her talking to someone, but I don't hear the other person, so she must have been on the phone.

"Yoongi? Yeah, it's me. Listen, that picture you showed me a while back, you know, the one of your employers?

Employers? This is getting interesting. I press my ear against the door as I pretend to continue changing.

"I think I let the oldest one in, the one called Seokjin? OUCH! Ok, no need to yell, sheesh. Anyways, as I was saying before you rudely interrupted me, I let him in cuz he was covered from head to toe in blood, I can't just let a dirty man stay on our doorsteps. He just finished showering and should be almost done changing, you can come home if you want, I'm always here anyway."

Yoongi? As in Min Yoongi? Our info source? This is his sister. Wow. Ok. I should've seen the resemblance sooner.

"Excuse me? Are you done in there?" Shit shit shit. "Yeah, almost." I reply back as I pull my pants up.

"Pardon me if I am being rude, but are you Kim Seokjin?" She asks. I hesitate to answer as I search her eyes for any sign of fear.

None. She wasn't scared, if anything she was curious. And here I was thinking Yoongi made us out to be bad guys in her eyes.

"Yes...... Yes I am, how do you know my name?" I ask as attempt to look for the fear.

"My big brother, Min Yoongi works for you and your younger brothers." She explains, as she seemingly starts to look for something in me as well.

"Of course. He never mentioned he had such a cute little sister though." I smirk as she starts to get embarrassed.

"How old are you though, Ms......?" "Y/N, Y/N is my name. I'm 19 at the moment."

She's 3 years younger than Taehyung. Alright then.

"Well then Y/N, will Yoongi be home anytime soon?" "Should be, he said to stay away from you and your brothers, but I didn't listen to him, as per usual." She states with a little shrug.

"MIN FUCKING Y/N! OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

"He's home." She says, with a cheeky grin splayed on her face as she turns to open the door.

"Will you be staying, Mr. Seokjin?" "Call me Jin, and yes, I think I'll stay a little longer, I thought I'd assign Yoongi his next target to gather info for." I reply with a grin of my own.