Decisions

Jackson arrives to the bloody scene, surprised to see Jin so heavily wounded. "Did I miss something here?" He surveys the mess, but still a little transfixed on Jin.

"Nothing you need to be concerned about, just get these three onto the car while I move myself." Jin grunts as he struggles to get himself together.

Everyone got into the car. The unconcious Min siblings, an unwilling and restrained Hoseok, and who could forget the heavily injured Jin?

As Jackson was driving them back, Hoseok was sitting face to face with Jin, glaring daggers and practically spitting venom with the vulgar words that came out of his mouth.

"You tiny dick ass motherfucker, I swear to God you brainwashed my precious ruby into wanting to stay with you. Once Yoongi wakes up and I break out of these restraints, I'll have your body dismembered and internal organs spread in front of me. I'll let the dobermans choose their favorite body parts from you. Let's hope they go for the heart and eyes first. You know just how much Taehyung's dobermans love to fuck their meat up"

Hoseok spewed all of this out so calmly that it almost phased Jin, almost. Jin just sat there calmly, sitting still as can be as his doctor, Irene, tended to his many stab wounds.

As they arrived home, Jin had Jackson move Yoongi and Hoseok to the lockdown room. Then Jin took Y/N to his own room to clean her up. You would've thought the stab wounds had crippled Jin, but Y/N never actually cut to deep.

As Jin sets Y/N down on her bed, he sees tears rolling down her face. The tears continued to fall as Jin strokes her face, and Y/N whispers out a few words.

"Why did it have to be you?"

Jin wonders too, why you didn't just kill him on the spot. Both of you were the densest, most oblivious people to walk the earth. If anyone where to even witness what kind of banter went on between these two, even they would be wondering why nothing has happened yet.

While they may have only been together for the span of a week or less, their relationship had grown. It grew to the point where if one had left, the other would grow anxious.

Human feelings have always been a mystery, whether people are conscious of it or not. The feelings will eventually change, no matter how much you fight it, hate it, or cry over it.

Both Jin and Y/N were experiencing that inner turmoil, and the only way it could be stopped, is if they gave each other the answers they wanted.

The answers were simple, Y/N loved Jin, and Jin loved Y/N, but they were just too dense to notice it. So dense, that even the people reading this are facepalming, and the author is cringing at how she wrote it.

Suddenly, Y/N started shifting around on the bed, alerting Jin that she might wake up soon and try to injure him again. She blinks, the tears blurring her vision a little. Then she turns and comes face to face with Jin, who was observing to see if she was going to jump on him.

Y/N sits up and wipes her tears, remembering everything that had gone down at the jailhouse. Y/N hated crying, especially in front of people, in front of people she loved. She hated feeling weak, so she held in the tears.

But the flood walls broke, and she just sat there, tears streaming down her face. She was not screaming nor sobbing, just letting the tears fall. "Why you? Why not Jiminie? Why did I have to fall for you?"

Jin didn't answer her, he just hugged her and they stayed there for a good hour. Y/N's tears seemed to flow like an endless waterfall, even if you disrupted the flow, more would fall.

After some time had passed, Jin fed her food and gave her water to rehydrate. She stared at him, and he stared at her. Their hearts pounding as they looked each other in the eyes, both trying to gather the courage to admit their feelings.

"I love you."

"I love you and hate you."

Y/N widens her eyes in surprise, always holding doubt in the back of her head, that Jin wasn't really interested in her. Jin is surprised as well, but he knew the hate part would also come.

They just sat there, then the blush starts creeping in and they're both tomato red. Y/N takes to covering her face with the blanket, while Jin covered with his hands. They both felt like the room was too hot at the moment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"ALL RIGHT WHO THE FUCK SAID IT FIRST?!?!?" A fuming and screeching Hoseok bursts into the room, eyes darting around the room. Hoseok spots Jin and jumps him.

Jin's chair falls back as Hoseok starts throwing punches, Jin narrowly dodging the majority of the hits. "HOBI, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER FOR A MOMENT!" Y/N yells from the bed, whilst throwing the alarm clock at Hoseoks back.

Hoseok doubles over in pain from the metal alarm clock hitting his spine. He quietly curses as he gets up again to face Y/N.

"Is this really what you want, Y/N? To stay with him? To stay with this fucking murderer, who took the lives of innocent people? Including Jiwoo?" Hoseok continues to rant as he points an accusing finger at Jin.

Jin just sits on the ground, accepting whatever Hoseok throws at him, because at that point, only Y/N's opinions mattered.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW JUNG HOSEOK! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE ANY BETTER!! YOU WORK UNDER HIM! YOU KILL JUST AS MUCH AS HE DOES! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE ANY BETTER?!" Y/N screams, having enough of his bullshit.

Hoseok suddenly throws his arms down. "That's it, I've had it. Y/N, make your decision right here and now. Are you going to stay with this lunatic, or are you going to break out of here and go home with me and Yoongi?"

Y/N looks at Hoseok as if he's gone insane. Choosing between a lover and people who have been by her side since forever. There's a possibility she would never see one again if she chose the other.

Y/N just sits there for a good 15 minutes, then let's out a small sigh. "Alright Hobi, I'll give you my answer then."

Lol you thought. Nah fam, I'm saving all the reveals for the last chapter, which will come on Saturday. I will also reveal a few other things on the last chapter, so make sure you have your nerves all together and ready for the last of all chaps for this book.