Crimson

Anger is red, blood is crimson, a child, ransom for her mother's sin.

Y/N came up with this when she found out the real reason why her mother left them.

She was disgusted to say the least, and the more she thought about it, the angrier she became and her thirst for blood skyrocketed.

Jin released Y/N from her binds earlier. Then Jin walks out, only to walk back in with blindfolded people.

"Who are they?" Y/N asks, eyeing the people up and down. Majority of them seemed to be savage men who haven't showered for days. A few vicious women as well.

"People that deserve to die, that's all." Jin answers. "Unleash your anger and bloodlust on them, and I'll come back when your done."

As soon as Jin left, all hell was unleashed by Y/N. The men and women were still tied together. So Y/N separated one from another and killed each one, slowly and painfully at the same time.

For the men, she cut each finger off first. Counting and cutting, she let the fingers bleed and the men cry out in agony, as the anger and insanity took over. After the fingers came eyeballs, arms, and legs.

She let the limbs bleed out, and by that time, the victims would have already been dead, but that didn't stop her. She worked on the eyeballs and scalp next. The blood-stained eyeballs thrown to the side, with sockets bleeding out and blood flowing from above after she took chunks of their scalps off.

After she was done, she took off the female's blindfolds. The moment they could see, they started screaming, crying and kicking, doing anything they could to get away. Y/N shoved the dismembered corpses in their faces, dipping a finger in blood, and writing out her poem in blood on their faces.

But the tears streaming down their faces ruined the blood, making Y/N even more irritated that they were ruining the writing. She got frustrated to the point where she slammed their faces to the wall and dumped the dismembered body parts on them.

It was wonderfully amusing to watch them scream and cry, it gave Y/N the shivers and giggles just watching them.

*a few moments later*

"Are you done yet, Baby?" Jin pokes his head in, looking around to witness the mess she made out of her painting room.

"Yeah, those women," she gestures with her head, "they're so weak it's hilarious. Instead of killing them off, it's much more fun watching them scream and cry." Y/N starts cackling maniacally, covering her eyes and throwing her head back, insanity radiating off of her.

Jin just looks down at her, processing everything for a few moments, then he smiled.

"I was right to choose you as the final addition to my collection. I was honestly stupid not to come find you earlier." Jin just continues to smile and looks down at her.

As Y/N recovers from her laughing fit, she retorts. "We may be both psychos, honey, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stay tied down to you. I already have a mochi waiting for me at home, just waiting to be eaten." Y/N's stare softens and a smile that could kill hundreds of criminals with cuteness appeared on her face.

"A mochi?" Jin asks, a little surprised, then he asks a question that would confirm every suspicion he had. "What flavor?"

Y/N looks up at him, expression soft, and just looking like an entire fluffball instead of someone who just came out of slaughter house.

"Strawberry flavor."

It's a crappy chapter, but it's the best I could do to make up for the 3 days I was camping. And Y/N's answer should give you a hint about who stole her heart😈😈😈 Have fun, Cringers, I'll upload another chapter this week. I purple you guys💜💜💜