Beauty and the Psycho

It had been a few weeks since Y/N last saw Jin, so today he decided to pay his surprise visit while Yoongi was working

*Ding dong* (we can go either ring ding dong or the Jimin ding dong, u choose)

"Jin! Didn't expect to see you, but come on in!" Y/N says as she excitedly drags the man inside.

"Haha, slow down, Y/N, why are you so happy to see me anyway?" Jin asks.

"Because I've been bored the past few days since I don't need to go to college anymore. I graduated early so I could sleep in more."

"You graduated early just to sleep in?" Jin asks, an incredulous yet amused look on his face.

"That, and to keep Yoongi company, because if he's left alone for too long by the people he loves, then he doesn't eat and isolates himself more." Y/N says, a solemn look on her face.

"What about female friends, do you not have any?"

"Nope, not even one." "Why?"

"Because making friends in general, especially with girls, is scary." Y/N says, looking down at her feet.

"Is it ok if I ask why?" Jin asks, trying to meet her eyes, but failing too.

Y/N was currently contemplating in her mind whether to tell him or not, because while she felt comfortable with him, she also didn't want to make the same mistake again.

"It..... should be fine since you're only Yoongi's boss." "Only?" Jin says, brow raised and stifling a chuckle.

"Yeah, only." Y/N says, giggling herself.

"It was when I was younger when it started, I guess. I had this group of friends, mostly female but also some males. We got along so well, shared our secrets when we felt comfortable or needed people to confide in. It felt like heaven on earth, just knowing you had people to trust and confide in, ya know?" Y/N says, looking up to face Jin. Jin nods, gesturing for her to continue.

"Then one day, during my high school freshman year, they let every one of my secrets out. Rumors spread and I got called names, typical scenario, right? I was obviously devastated, but I held on to a stupid belief that at least my 4 closest female friends still cared. I'd follow them around like a lost puppy, needing love and attention, till one day, they told me straight to my face, that I was an annoying bitch, an attention seeker and just an idiot who couldn't keep her head on her shoulders. I went back home and cried for a good week and just stayed in my room. When Yoongi heard about it, he was basically ready to let all hell loose." Y/N chuckles at the memory of an angry Yoongi, with tear-filled eyes.

"The power of love that someone has over another person is terrifying. When you just love and trust that person, or multiple people so much, but they can just break your entire spirit and mentality with just a few words, it's horrible. They make you out to be the bad one, the cause of everything bad, they can make you never feel human again. It's something that I never want nor need to go through ever again." Y/N breathes out, breaking down into sobs.

Jin sits there, listening intently and thinking to himself, "How many times has she relived these memories? To just end up breaking down and crying, even worse, doing this when she's alone? No one should ever go through that....... I should murder these no name heathens that left this disgusting scar on her heart."

Jin leans over to grab Y/N' shoulder and let her cry in his chest. She let everything out that day and Jin just sat there, silently weeping in his heart along with her, knowing full well what the pain was like.

Love was powerful, a little too powerful. It had the power to give, but take, to murder and to fake.

*le time skip, lol Yoongi ain't even home yet, he seems busy today*

"I am so so so so so sorry you had to witness that ugly scene." Y/N says, face flushed and eyes swollen as she takes in the sight of Jin's shirt, wet from her tears.

"Its alright, you seemed to have held that in for a while." Jin stated calmly.

"I'm honestly not sure why I even told you all that. I only tell people I trust. But being with you just seems so comforting..." Y/N trails off as she looks at Jin.

"Then would you trust me enough to come to my house?" Jin asks, taking advantage of the situation.

Jin thinks to himself, "She's broken and hurt, but if I take her into my collection, she can be fixed and never be damaged again."

Y/N says, "I'd be delighted." Not taking notice of the little flame, being lit up in her heart.

A/N: TBVH I did not know this chapter would take so long, hope you guys liked it! Comment if you'd like!