F O U R T Y

Kassi

"And how do you know these books will help us?" Mia asked curiously as she slammed the large books down on the table.

"Because" I said "I'm guessing if Ares shifting had to do with a true story than it's highly likely that the rest of my family history is intertwined with the Greek stories as well"

Matt stared at me"Do you know how many stories there are? Let alone how many versions there are of the same story?"

"I am aware" I smiled brightly

"And do you know how long that will take the three of us?"

"That's why I asked for back up" Mia smiled "When Kassi told me what we were doing, I decided that we might need the extra hands"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and the Twins poked their heads in.

I snorted "You want them to help? They hate libraries. Whenever we went to the library, they used to either cruise the aisles or make paper airplanes that drove the librarian crazy"

"Move Morons" Kaden said from behind them "That's why she brought us"

I watched at the rest of the group pile in.

In total, we had the twins, Kaden, Skylar, the rest of Rhys friends, and my brother Orion.

I stared at Orion "I thought you were still on a run with Ares?"

"We just got back" he replied "Ares is taking a nap and Luna Emmie thought it would be a good idea to learn about my heritage too"

I nodded

"So..." Ethan leaned on the table "What are we doing?"

Rhys entered the room, carrying a tall stack of books "We're going to go through each and every one of these stories to see how they relate to the Dimitriou Pack"

"You're done already" I asked

He nodded

"What stories are they?" Taylor asked, interrupting our little conversation

"Greek Myths"

Everyone's mouth dropped opened "Do you know how much time that's going to take?" Ethan whined

"It will only take a couple of Hours" Rhys countered "I already had some Pack members narrow some books down to the ones only relating to Selene"

"And how many are those?"

"100" Rhys admitted

"How are we even supposed to know if the story relates to Kassi's family?" Taylor whined "What are we specifically looking for?"

"I don't know" he admitted "But I'm pretty sure we'll know when we find it"

~~~

3 Hours Later

"I'm going crazy!" Ethan started crying "I can't be here anymore! I can't do anymore research!"

"You barely looked at three books" I deadpanned as I continued scanning my 15th book

"Three books too many!" he cried out "Don't this books have like pictures or something? You know, to show how hot the Goddesses looked?"