F O R T Y - S E V E N

Kassi

As soon as my captive and I stepped outside, my eyes blinked, trying to accommodate the harsh light.

"Where the Hell are we?" I demanded as soon as my eyes adjusted to the light and I saw what laid before me.

Miles and Miles of Tombstones

The Wolf glared at me and opened his mouth to answer when suddenly, there was a loud 'Pop' sound and he crumpled to the ground, blood oozing out of his mouth.

My eyes widened in shock and I did a complete 360° turn.

"You escaped faster than we anticipated" a familiar voice said, coming out from behind a particularly tall tombstone "Quite impressive"

I glared at David, my fist aching for me to punch that stupid smirk off his face

"How could you do that?" I spat at him "He was one of your men-"

He cut me off with a laugh "No mutt is worthy enough to be considered one of my men"

"Still" I glared, feeling my anger rise "He was still a human being. A living breathing being"

David shrugged, leaning against the tombstone, with his rifle still in hand.

"Details" he said "Small, insignificant details"

I took a step forward, ready to pound his face in with my bare knuckles when he motioned for me to stop.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he grinned, his evil eyes lighting up

"And why the hell not?" I snarled

"Because if you do, then they'll be forced to act and our playtime will be over" he pouted before motioning to someone.

Or should I say Someones.

Four figures emerged from numerous tombstones around me, caging me in like a animal.

I took in three unfamiliar faces before moving onto the fourth, a familiar face in which I definitely recognized.

"Macy?" I asked in feign shock, knowing that my gut feeling about her the first day we met at the cafeteria was spot on.

"It's Marcy" she snarled, taking a step forward

I readied myself "Details, details"

"Stand down Mutt" David ordered, grasping the rifle tighter in his hands "That's an order!"

She glared at him, obeyed, but still glared

I looked at all my opponents, calculating my next move and chance of survival.

I was confident in my fighting skills, pretty sure I could take at least three of them out before David had a chance of actually hitting me with that gun, but with that being said,  I wasn't an idiot.  

I couldn't outrun from a Wolf, Bullets, or highly trained Assassins without getting injured or expending major amounts of energy.

Energy that was still running low from the damn Aconite

"You knew I would escape" I asked, directing my question at David but keeping my eyes on the four others "How?"

"I didn't think you would be stupid enough to escape after the Witch's warning" he rolled his eyes "However, my father on the other hand thought differently. He said that if you were anything like your mother or that mutt of a father you wouldn't have any trouble escaping"