Chapter Twelve: Life is death

Bellamy

Kai and Dylan together? I mean Mom raised us better than that. I don't mind them together I am just extremely mad that Dylan would embarrass me like that I am so surprised. Dylan knew he  could talk to me about this kind of stuff. I can't believe Malia was even okay with this.  

It's fine with me but I just don't want to deal with them. I looked for Lydia because she needed me. Once I walked in she stood up. 

"What a surprise Bellamy." She said.

"You said you needed me." I said.

"Of course. We need more people to help gather more food. Would you like to come with me?" She asked.

"You mean you're allowed to get food by yourself?" I asked. I knew what she was doing. She wanted to keep me away from Malia, well it isn't going to work. Malia saved me, I love her. 

"Ouch." She said. "Is that any way to talk to me." She whispered trying to seduce me. 

"I have a girlfriend." I said. 

"Malia is just someone who saved you, but she is the one who need's saving. You have her wrapped around your little finger. She thinks she is the leader. But you are." Lydia said. " I see that in you, she doesn't." 

"Don't talk about Malia like you know her." I said. 

"I'm just speaking the truth, something your uncle and mother should have told you." Lydia said. 

"How do you know Elijah?" I asked.

"I'm your half sister Bellamy. Your uncle is my father, your mother is my mother." Lydia said.

"How this isn't possible?" I said.

"Your father was obsessed with your mother after your mother married your father correct?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Well they had me but it was a mistake, I was a mistake." Lydia said. 

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't be. It happens. After I left home at eighteen I found this place underground. I started creating this place when I was old enough to be on my own." Lydia said.

"How come you never reached out?" I asked.

"Elijah think's I'm dead." Lydia said. 

This chapter is short, but I am trying to give this story something more interesting.