Chapter Fourteen: Alone

Nadia

Ever since Malia and her brother left I have been pissed. I will get my revenge on them, I might even find them and kill all of them, They think Elijah has poisoned my brain into making me love him, but it's not like that at all. Elijah and I are very much alike. We both have secret's we both want to live, we both love, something Malia doesn't know how to do.

"Nadia, we need to plan something big for them." Elijah said kissing me. 

"Like what?" I asked.

"to kill them." he said. 

"What? Why?" I asked . I agreed I hated them but killing them? did that seem like the right move? 

"Elijah we need to scare them, not kill them." I said. 

"Unless you are with me we are going to kill them. I don't care if they are my family." He blurted.

"Elijah, Please we can't kill them. IF you love me you wont kill them." I said. 

"Fine, I won't but like you said it's only because I love you." He said. 

Ever since Malia left the place has been more secure, so if anyone leaves they will have to be killed first. That was the new rule on this place. Elijah didn't care if he hurt anyone , not unless he was pleasing himself. 

I was in love with him though, nothing can get in between us, but part of me misses my friendship with Malia. We went through things together, we went through everything. I do miss her. I want to make it better with her. 

Elijah doesn't tell me anything about his past life, when I asked him he kind of shut me out. I saw a picture of a pretty lady on his desk. 

"Nadia are you okay?" He asked kissing me. 

"Perfectly fine." I said.

"Look we will figure this out. I love you." He said. 

"I love you too." I said and hugged him. 

I went to dinner with my group of friends I made here. My friends joked with me making kissy faces.

"Will you guys stop already." I said. 

"Not until you spill the details on you and Mr. Hottie." Leah said.

"It's nothing to joke about Leah." I said with great attitude. 

"Sorry." She said quietly. 

Leah was the youngest of us all. She is only eleven years old, she doesn't know where her parent's are and Elijah has taken her under his wing. When the breakout happened she was found in a ditch underneath the ground when they were searching and supplying food. It was incredible what he has done for other people. But he still won't tell me more about him. 

"Anyway's what is mr handsome planning for us?" Hanna asked.

"Well we plan on getting Malia and the rest of our people." I said. 

"Wow. He is actually doing something about Bellamy." She said.

"What's wrong with Bellamy?" I asked.

"I heard that Bellamy is his nephew, and that he had a sister apparently and he is looking for them. That's what I heard from one of the guards talking outside." Hanna said. 

I frowned, I did not know Bellamy had a sister, maybe that is who they were looking for when they escaped. I got up from the table because I wanted to her from Elijah about this. When I entered his room he was looking at the picture of the woman. 

"Who is she? Everyone is saying that Bellamy had a sister we did not know about!" I said. 

Elijah sighs. 

"Me, my brother and Bellamy's mother had kind of a triangle. I liked her first and he stole her from me. I had a daughter named Lydia. But she left. I couldn't find her for the longest time but now I have a lead on her." He said.

"YOU lied to me." I cried. 

"No... I just didn't tell you the full truth about me, but listen, I will do whatever it takes to earn your trust again okay, I don't like telling people about my past." He said.

I understood, my past isn't something I would want to talk about either, I am surprised he opened up about it. 

Well here is an inside on what Nadia's life is like behind the spell of Elijah. Next chapter something will happen to everyone. And I mean everyone..