Chapter Seventeen: The Angel Of Death

Bellamy 

I was wondering where Malia was, I felt bad that  I have been shutting her out. I searched her room, but she wasn't there. I searched the entire place, she wasn't here. I was getting worried. I tried to find Kai to see if he knew where Malia went. 

"Hey Kai do you know where Malia is?" I asked.

"No I thought she was with you." Kai said. 

Shit! I needed to find Lydia and quickly. 

She was obviously in her room with her guard's standing outside.

"Bellamy, to what do I owe this pleasure?" She asked.

"Malia is missing." I panicked.

"I am sure she is fine, I will make sure my guards find her." Lydia said.

I didn't really think she would do anything since Malia and I had an argument. 

"Find her please!" I said.

"We will, Nate where is Kace?" Lydia asked.

"Last time I checked he was talking to a Paris." Yumi said. 

"Search the Camp immediately." Lydia demanded. 

Nate nodded and went along with the search and told the guards. I seriously am going to freak if anything happens to Malia.  If Malia has escaped in anyway from feeling unsafe , she should have told me.

The longest few minutes have been the most stressful. Nate and another guard went searching for us, finally Nate came back with a concerned look on his face, I knew Kace was probably with her. 

"He's not here." Nate said.

"That damn boy!" Lydia blurted. "We're going on a search party." 

"What if they are near Quarantine?" Nate said. 

"Good point, I need to speak with Elijah anyways." Lydia said.

"No you won't he will kill you!" I said. 

"Then so be it, I won't let anything happen to any of you. I am a leader and I need to do what is right." Lydia said. 

"Lydia, He want's me not you. I will go!" I said. 

"Remember what I told you Bellamy." Lydia said. "It's me he really want's." 

"Fine, but I will go with you." I said. 

"Okay, But  we will need Nate and the others. That is what I trained them to do!" Lydia said. 

"Alright. Everyone gather around some things, we need to go now. They could be in trouble." I said. 

Once everyone left Camp Exodus we went in one group. Me , Lydia, Nate and one other guard whom I do not know the name of. The dead were no where to be seen which is usual since we are coming from out of the ground. 

I heard some hissing sounds. It was the dead. Lydia took out her sword. I never even knew she carried a sword, I have never seen one on her. She literally took out ten of them at least. That's how I knew she knew Elijah. 

We were a few blocks from Quarantine which is crazy, how did Lydia survive all this time in Exodus? Finally we were near Quarantine I knew this place by heart.

"I know this place by heart, I know the way in." I said

Once I saw what I saw I knew death was coming. 

Well that wraps up this Chapter, I'm sorry it was this short. I needed it to be this short because of the next Chapter I am currently writing. This is also because I haven't written in a while...