Run.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Tch"
I rolled my eyes as I see the cops talking to an old man.
A small boy was arrested for shoplifting and was getting inside the cop car
That bastard
Fucking idiot has no bullets in his gun
Of course the newbie screwed that shit up but please-
Know what the fuck you're doing.

Since a crowds around I decided to make my move. I run into the back of the store where they keep their supplies.
Taking out my pick-locking kit I opened the door with ease.
And there's a shit load of a pantry.

"Jackpot..." I said with a bored tone.

I get some water bottles, instant noodles, beans, nuts, chips and some of my (F/C).

(F/C) = favorite candy here btw

I rush out of the door meeting a bulgy officer in front.

"We've been trying to track you down since the Massacre..." he said in an angry tone.

He started clenching his teeth.
"Black Bandit"
(To not get y'all confused. That's your criminal name. Since you always wear a black hoodie that covers your (h/l) (h/c) hair and black skinny jeans)

I smirk. "Try me chief." The officer lunges at me, but I easily dodged his attack. I take out my knife and started to cut him.
He's pretty fast for his size I thought.
It was almost a draw until I saw an opening on his right arm. I slashed his arm. He groaned in pain- only to laugh maniacally.

"You little bitch" he said.
"After...all this time...." he stood up- and started to morph.
"I'm going to enjoy your flesh" he said in a demonic tone.
"....."
His body was boiling, as it deteriorated into nothing. His body started to grow fur and grew 4 legs. He grew fangs. And had a tail of a snake.
Fuck- him again.
"Half blood"

Before I knew it he throws me back- crashing me against the wall.
I groan in pain
"You....bastard"
He laughs and tried to bite me. I dodge and I bolt out of the door.

I ran to a motorcycle and hopped on. I started the motor but it won't fucking move
The Chimera roared and charged right to me

Ok ok that there's one Chimera out there and it's never usually alone but BARE WITH ME- ITS AN AU and it'll be explained later on in the book- continue..

Shit.
I then just slammed on the motor and it started. Quickly, I steered it away from the Chimeras grasp. I rode the motorcycle down the road. The Chimera charged after me- only to find its face slammed to a pick-it fence.

I smirk. To avoid attention I turned to the woods.
Relentlessly, I climbed up a tree and sat down. I then took a bottle of water out of my bag and drank it.
Finally, somewhere where you can just cool down and not turn around to see a murder.
I smirked
Maybe this is the place Aunt Cassie....

Not realizing, I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke from a thunder of lightning. I look up to see the night sky....and rain.

Shit

I get down off the tree and started walking deeper and deeper into the woods.

After I while I hear a twig snap. My face turned
aggressive and cold. I slowly reached for my knife- but it was too late.

The Chimera jumped at me, scratching my arm. I winced in pain. Without thinking, I just ran. Running was a main part of my life- so I didn't bother it.

The Chimera roared and ran after me, but I was faster. It was about 30 paces behind me, no matter...I couldn't fight with a deep wound on my arm.

I then notice a stone-somewhat gateway in the corner of my eye. I ran to it. When I reached there it said "Camp Half-Blood"

Huh. Maybe this is it

"Hey YOU???!?" A voice said. I turned around with an annoyed face.
"WATCH OUT!" In the corner of my eye I saw the Chimera jumping at me. I quickly dodged its attack. Instead of landing through the gateway- it was deflected and bounced back.

Then all of a sudden, 15 or 20 teens rushed in- with....swords, bows, arrows, axes, Spears, and most wore battle armor. They roared as they charged to the creature.

They all eventually died by the hands of the Chimera, who slaughtered them all in a single swipe. I looked at it in the eyes, angrily. It whimpered and slowly stepped back- but it turned aggressive and sneered at me. Before I knew it there where 3 arrows in the air.

It didn't take me long to see 3 more teens trying to fight it.
One was a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes. Another was a guy with Black hair and sea-green eyes. And another.....guy with goat legs with curly reddish hair.

"We have to fight it off" blondey said.
"well WE OBVIOUSLY cant! It's not taking any damage" Goat boy screamed.
The black hair guy started swinging his sword at it- but no use. Nothing was hitting him. The Chimera was too fast.

Amateurs

I ran to the blondey that had the bows and arrows. "WAIT KID-" I grabbed it quickly and made the archer position. The 3 stopped as the rain grew heavier. I sensed more people coming..... and I was right. The Chimera looked at all of them then back at me.

He said in Latin"My my....do you really think that you can defeat me with larger numbers?"
I replied back in Latin "You think I did this?"
He chuckled "Of course I do, you couldn't kill me before- so you needed the extra hands.....or should I say bodies?"
I gave it a cold glare. "Try me bitch"

It roared and pounced in front of me
Stupid mistake
I then took 3 arrows and released it- all 3 shooting to its heart. It shrieked in pain and fell to the grounded. It winced a bit then took out the arrows. I groaned in annoyance and draw another arrow- this time hitting it square in the eye. I quickly repeated and hit it with 4 more arrows, for each eye in sight.

The Chimera roared in pain. It tried to move but it was too weak. I took out my knife an ran straight to it. The Chimera must have heard and pounced in front of me. As we were about to collide I held is jaws with my bare hands and forcefully brought it to the ground. Without hesitation- I stabbed my knife threw its skull.

I sighed as I look at the Chimeras face, dead as ever. The Chimera no longer moved...as it evaporated into dust. I turned around to see many shocked faces of teens and not-so-humans looking at me. The 3 Who was trying to fight it just looked at me in awe. I glared and threw the bow and arrows at blondeys feet.

This place isn't it after all.

And from that- I ran out there...as fast as I could.