Some Little Conflict

(Y/N) POV
I wake up with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turn around to see a sleeping Leo. I smile. "You're so cute" I said. I look down to see that I'm actually fully clothed, in my pajamas.... and in my bed. I sigh. Was it all just a dream?

"No it wasn't Princess" he groans awake. I widen my eyes. "What...." he smiles. "Look at your shoulders" I obey and gasp in shock. There were so many blue, bloodied hickeys tracing down my shoulder to my waist, all scattered. "Oh my......"

"God? Yeah you're just as bad" he says. He lets me go and shows me all the hickeys I gave him. "Wow...." I softly move my fingers through his chest. I gasp. He raises an eyebrow. "What?" "I didn't even notice your six pack" I said calmly. He laughs. "Yeah...I was too tired to put my shirt on so....." he says. I raise an eyebrow. "M-hm like you didn't intentionally did that" I say sarcastically. He giggles and looks at me, now with big puppy eyes.

How are you the same person....

I slightly widen my eyes. "Wait- does Percy or Tyson-"
"No they don't." He says calmly.
"Are you su-"
"Yes I'm sure"
I roll my eyes and sit on my bed. "Noooo....." he immediately pulls me down and holds me. "Stay....I need my Sunflower for warmth" He lazily says. "You sound tired" I said. He scoffs. "Do you remember anything last night?" He asks.

I ponder.....then all of it comes back to me. "Six times" I whispered. "Yep, half of it you were doing me......and I was doing you" He softly says in my ear. That made me shutter and blush. "How long were we out there....." I ask. He snuggles into my shoulder. "Probably 5 days..." "WHAT???" I yell. He laughs. "I'm kidding....one whole day." I sigh. He chuckles and kisses my cheek. I turned around to see him. "You're so beautiful-"

"Stop it."
"Stop what?"
"Just- stop."
"What am I doing wrong?" He says worryingly. I smile. "Stop talking." I lean in for a slow, soft kiss. He freezes but kisses back. We kept kissing like that for a few.

I break off the kiss, making Leo pout. I shake my head. I get up and grab my clothes that were on the floor. "Noooo lets stay in bed all day" Leo softly whines. I shake my head. I pick up his clothes and throw it at his face. "Get changes Chuckles" I annoyingly say.

"Ow. You throw hard" he smiles, not taking his eyes off me. I only roll my eyes and giggle. I turn to walk out the cabin. "Where are you going?" He asks. "None of your business" I say in a monotone voice. I reach the front door and slowly close it.

~three weeks later~
Summary of those three weeks: you and Leo hanged out more, and gotten more closer to your brothers and friends. Chiron sees your skill in combat so he makes you the teacher in combat for the new and old campers.

"OW!"

The camper collapses as a sword points in front of their face. "That makes 10" I harshly say. I point to the next camper with my sword. "You" I say.

(The camper description is up to you)
(Oh and you're in full armor btw)

The camper shivers. "You're next, get your ass over here...." I look down at the other camper I just defeated. "Don't make me cut your head off...LEAVE!" I shout. They vigorously nod and quickly run off. The next camper slowly walks over in fear.

I take my stance and look at them dead in the eye. They grasp their sword tightly. The camper stays completely still. I roll my eyes. "Move dammit" I murmur. While saying this a bright thing comes closer to my face.

Shit!

I swiftly dodge. The camper is stunned, but shakes off and strikes again. This time, I block and push them back, in which they didn't push back. I break it off and began striking at every angle, the camper quickly try's to dodge my attacks.

Not long, they loose grip, and with one swift motion, the sword flies halfway across the field. The camper looks over, absolutely stunned. They turn back to me with pleading eyes. I lower my weapon and stand there. "Your weapons out of reach, what do you do?" I harshly say. "Um-u-h-uh-uhhhhh" they speak

I roll my eyes and start to walk towards them while speaking. "You either A. Run for your life, only ending up dead, B. Surrender, C. Run for your weapon and keep fighting, or D. Use your fists" I stop, closing in on their face.

"Standing there will get you dead" I whisper. I swiftly punch them in the face, making them fly a few feet. I walk over to find them unconscious on the ground. "11" I say.

"YEAHHH!!!!!!!" I hear a loud shout. I turn around to see a big group of campers clapping and cheering me on. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!!!" They kept chanting....well most of them. The rest stared at me, disgusted. I scan around to see any familiar faces.

"Hey!" I hear a loud shout from behind. I turn around to find a fist to my face. The force (HA THE FORCE....I got very poor vocab :/) pushed me back all the way to the fence surrounding the training ground. The grounds then immediately clear out. I groan. I then hear a big laugh from the dead silence. "HEY CHICKEN LEGS!!" I know that voice.

I roll my eyes and slowly get up. "Clarissa..." I murmur. Clarissa smiles deviously. "I'm back...." she raises her arms. "Ready to KICK YOUR ASS!!" She yells. Her siblings roar and chant her name. She lowers her arms and reaches out her hand. Something is thrown to her. She spins it around to finally come into her fighting stance.

"Come one baby doll! Show me whatcha got!" She mocks.

Baby doll?