You said You want to know me? Part 1

(Y/N) P.O.V
I ended up at the hill I was at on the first day here, I think it's called Half Blood Hill....
A few minutes pass by of blissful peace and quiet.....
"Hey (Y/N)!!!" a familiar voice said.

I grunted in annoyance.

"What is it that you want Leo?" I asked while turning around.
He runs up towards me and pins me against a pine tree.

If you catch my drift and know THE EXACT PINE TREE... it's still there in this AU.

His grip is surprisingly strong.
"Gah!" I yelped. I struggle to get out of his grasp.
"Let go of me you snot nosing idiotic BrAt!"

He doesn't say anything. I felt his gaze staring deep into my soul. I stopped trying- and looked  straight in his eyes. Brown eyes...... they felt......broken..........

The feeling of my eyes softening was surprising, I've never felt something like this before.

We just stood their in silence.....not once did we blink. He then started to loosely let go of my shoulders. He didn't take his gaze off of me.
"What happened to you?" He softly asked.

I widened my eyes in shock. That didn't last long. I grinned my teeth and pushed him off of me and started walking away. I clenched my hands into fists as I heard footsteps running towards me. "What are you running away from?" He shouted.

"Why are you always like this?"

"It's none of your concern."

"What happened that made you seem so bitter and angry......"

"Oh my gods ANSWER ME!!"
All of a sudden- I felt heat behind me. I stopped and turned around to see Chuckles in flames. I raise an eyebrow. "Wow...." I said. It was one of the most wondrous sights I've ever seen. It looked so....gentle and loving.......

He looked over at me and smirked.

Shit cover it up.

"You have no self control do you?" I said in annoyance. "Speak for yourself Princess" his flames slowly deteriorated as his face grown serious. "Can you talk with me now?" he said as he slowly walked up to me. I didn't know what to say- that this.....guy.....a guy that I haven't known for a long time......made me feel.

He smiled at me. "By gods you look so adorable...." I raised my eyebrows. "What?"
"What?" He startled. "What?" He looked down with a tint of red spreading across his face.

"N-nothing." He said. "Let's just go sit down over there." He pointed at the nearby big ass tree. I shrugged and walked towards the tree. Without hesitation, I started climbing up the tree to the nearest big branch I can sit on. When I did i looked down to see Leo dumbfounded. I rolled my eyes.

"Leave if you want" I said in a monotone voice.
He scoffed. "You're not getting rid of me that easily Princess." That's when he started to climb too. He surprisingly didn't struggle. I was looking at him too long until I noticed.....

"Stop looking at my ass Valdez" I said annoyingly. I felt some heat spread across my face. He looked startled that made him loose his grip and fell. "Awwwghh!!! Dammit!!" He shouted in pain. I rolled my eyes and reached to the branch. Not a moment later Leo sits down next to me, laying against the tree bark.

"What happened to you?" he asked. I said nothing and looked out at the scenery. "Nothing happened to me" I said.
"Obviously something did."
"Why should I care about what you say? You're not me" I said in annoyance.
He sighed. He tapped on my shoulder. "Can you at least make eye contact Princess?" I rolled my eyes and looked over to him. "Happy?" I asked.