Beach

(Y/N) POV
-le time skip-

I slowly open my eyes....to find myself practically covered in blankets. I squint in annoyance and immediately pull them off. Idiots. I look down to be wearing an oversized camp half blood shirt and my (F/PJ) pants. I sat up carefully, trying not to undo my freshly new bandages....apparently.

I look around to realize that- I'm in my cabin. Huh. I slowly try to stand up at the edge of my bed, but end up falling. A groan and a yawn responses. I immediately stay still. Then snores fill up the room. I quietly sigh in relief. I try to move my legs, but it felt like atrophied old lady legs.

But my arms can still move. I crawled while picking up my chest (to prevent any damage to my bandaged stomach) to the nearest chair. I pushed myself up and sat down. It's still very very blue. I lean against the chair. I decided to try and move my legs back and forth. Nothing happened.

"Jeez, puny legs" I mumbled in annoyance. Just like that they slowly moved back and forth. I raise an eyebrow. "So you can move eh?" I mumbled again. I slowly get myself off the chair. I carefully try to balance myself and slowly started to walk towards the door. I leaned in for the handle until I felt my legs feel like jelly. I grabbed on the knob and fell to my knees.

I groan in annoyance. I got up again, with a bit of more struggle than the first time. When I was able to walk again, i opened the door and walked out.....but I felt a sudden urge to walk towards the beach...

~le time skip~

When I arrived the wind immediately brushed past me, oh the aroma was amazing. I held up my head and sniffed it. I smirked.

I slowly walk towards the shore. The sea reached up to my feet, sending chills up my spine. "By Poseidon that's cold...." I giggled. Wait- 'Poseidon'??

Without even realizing- the sea had already reached to my knees. I held my stomach tightly. I look over the horizon to see something.....something coming towards me. It gets pushed by the mini waves to my legs.....a large conch seashell. I picked it up. It's smooth and almost fitted my entire palm.

I was observing it so much- until a pool of fish swam in front of me. I was startled and immediately looked around.......to realize that...... "I'm underwater!!" I try and shout. I'm at of what it seems to be like a coral reef, only with more rocks and bigger fish. I look up to see the moonlight wayyyyyyyyy upwards of the sea. I let go of the seashell and grasped my throat.

I try and gasp for air and swam up to the surface, only to be surrounded by a larger pool of fish. "Relax....." a voice said. I gasped and turned around to try and see anyone, but nothing.

"You can breathe underwater....." another voice said. "Who-who's there?" I slowly say. "We're the fish yah?" the voice said again. The fish??

The pool of fish then swam in front of me and.....nodded their heads. I gave a confused and concerned look. "How- how can I understand you?" I ask. They chuckle.
So fishes can chuckle?

"Your father sent us" they said. I rolled my eyes. "Oh....dear old pop pop huh?" I sarcastically said as I crossed my arms. "He worries for you, (Y/N)" they said. I scoffed. "Sure, like that old geezur cares about his daughter that he abandoned to rot" I said coldly.

They get taken aback and looked.....shocked. "I didn't know you can make facial expressions" I said. "We don't know how either" they said. I chuckle slightly at their cute, clueless response.
"I need to get back yah know?" I said, pointing behind me. "Oh please stay! We want to show you around!!!" they said. I rolled my eyes. "I have to go-" I felt a sharp pain on my stomach. I winced and covered my stomach with my arms. I look down to see blood bleeding out of the bandages.

"That's impossible!! You should be healed by now!!" They said. I looked at them with concern in my eyes. "Oh shit!" I say. I try to swim up the the surface- but the pain was too great. I screamed and held on even tighter.

"Dammit! What do I do?? What do I do?!??" I yelled. Then it hit me.

"You guys should stay back, I don't know if this might kill you" I said to the pool of fishes. They obeyed and swam behind a huge rock. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I felt the earth stop and the sea rushing in quickly. I opened my eyes and yelled. I raise up my hands as the sea pushed me up to the surface, while leaving an enormous force behind.