Dont Freak Out

(Y/N) POV

"Stop freaking out"

Leo looks at me in disbelief. He paces around in circles. "What? I'm n- I'm not freaking out" he says. I raise an eyebrow.

"Leo can we just focus on finding any others?" I ask. He stops and turns around, facing me.

He walks over and stands in front of me. "Fine. But we're talking about this later" he says. I roll my eyes. "Idiot" I mumble.

"Hey lovebirds!!!" A familiar voice shouts. I look over to see Will calmly walking towards us.

Leo rolls his eyes. "Hey man, where have you've been?" He asks. Will shrugs. "Killing beasts from every corner and also treating injured campers....the gist" he says nonchalantly yet in a cocky tone. I slowly nod.

"Do you know if everything's over?" Leo asks. Will nods. "Yeah, we're practically done here" he says. I sigh in relief. "Finally, some goddamn peace-"

"No it isn't" Leo says strictly. Will raises an eyebrow. "Woah....I'm seeing some tension between flame boy and hottie here...." he says. I death glare him. "Don't ever call me that" I say as I cross my arms. He rolls his eyes. "Well if you see Nico around, tell him that a dolphin is gunna be dancing with the shark" he says. "What-"

"Okay byeeee!!!!" Will shouts as he runs off. "Dancing with the shark-" I start. What the fuck. I sigh. "(Y/N)!" Percy shouts from the distance. He runs over and pulls me into a brother bear hug. He pulls me off of him and whacks me on the head with the side of his sword.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!? ME AND TYSON AND ANNABETH WERE LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!!!" He stops and looks over to Leo. "You......" he whisper. Leo looks at him confused as he gets tackle to the ground by Percy.

"Percy What the shit are you doing?!?" I yell out. "THIS ASSHOLE WAS SUPPOSED TO BRING YOU BACK TO THE SPOT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET AT WITH TYSON!!" He yells out.

"You never assigned someone that job dude!!" Leo manages to say. "(Y/N)!!!!" Someone shouts from behind. I turn around but only to have my face stuffed by a big ass chest. I look up. "Tyson" I mumble. He starts bawling and crushing me in his big ass hug.

I hear some grunting and shouting at the back. "I MISSED YOUUUUUUU!!!!" Tyson says while he continues to cry his eye out. He hugs me so tight that my bones crack. I hold in my scream and manage him to get off of me. I look up at his pouty face. "Hey Big Guy" I say. He smiles.

"Hey (N/N)" he says softly. "I missed youuuu" he says again. I laugh and lightly punch his arm. He looks over at Percy and Leo. "What's up with the both of them now?" He asks. I sigh. "Just Percy being the annoying overprotective brother" I say in annoyance.

Tyson dramatically gasps. "I'm not the annoying overprotective brother! Yay!!!!" He says happily. "No, you're the asshole who hugs me too much" I say annoyed. He pouts. I turn around and walk over to Percy with Leo.

I pinch their ears. They immediately stop shouting and get up. "Owww!!!! Let go!!!! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Percy shouts.

I pull their ears closer to me. "Listen Little shits, from this point on I can take care of myself so I don't need a protective brother-" I say loudly in Percy's ear. "-or a worry as boyfriend-" I say loudly in Leo's ear. "-to keep bitching about me or my safety or how to take care of me. I DID THAT ON MY OWN DAMMIT. WITHOUT ANYONES HELP. SO I AM DAMN OF SURE THAT I CAN DEAL WITH THIS FUCKING ON. MY. OWN." I shout out.

Both of them are now dead silent. "Now.....lets all go to the Big House without any arguments, dirty glares or hand gestures to kill each one another, are we clear?" I ask them. They both nod silently. "No more bickering about me. No more conspiring about me. And for Tartarus as my witness don't you dare fight about me, are we clear?" I say threateningly. They both vigorously nod.