.....of pure blindness.

(Sorry about the title :p)

Leo's POV
"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I shake her head softly.
"(Y/N)!!! WAKE UP PLEASE!!" I shake harder.
"WAKE UP WAKE UP! PLEASE I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!" Hot tears roll down my face.

"Leo!!" Will shouts. "WHAT?!?" I say in anger. "I HAVE A FAINT PULSE. SHES NOT DEAD, SHE MUST HAVE PASSED OUT!! SO STOP SHOUTING YOUR UNCONDITIONAL DYING LOVE FOR HER AND GET THE GODDAMN AMBROSIA FROM NICO YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!!!" He turns over to a stunned Nico. "Nico, you precious dark child, can you hand over the ambrosia you fetched us and give to Leo so (Y/N) can live? I love you you precious, sweet child" he smiles warmly.

Nico shudders and slowly hands me the ambrosia. I immediately grabbed it and gave it to (Y/N). "We have to move, they're coming" Will says. I nod and stand up, (Y/N) in my arms.

"Wait!" A voice shouts. I look over to see Annabeth with a concerned face. "Where are you going to take her?" She asks. "I don't know. I'll think of something" I reply.

"No" Tyson says. Tyson lays a hand on my shoulder. "We need to bring her to Dad...he'll know what to do, and what's going on" he softly says. He looks down at (Y/N) pale face and brushes some strands of hair. "Are you nuts?!?" Annabeth shouts.

"The whole camps surrounded by monsters! It's too risky!" Percy walks over and tries to calm down Annabeth while Tyson drags me a few feet away from them. "I'll take her" he says and helds his arms out. I back away, clinging (Y/N) more. He sighs and softly smiles.

"I know where we can communicate with my father around here ."
"So lead me."
"It's probably going to be difficult for you to get to-"
"I don't care." I say in a serious tone. "Well you're not going without me" Percy says from behind. Me and Tyson both look at him.

"She's my sister" he says calmly.
"I'm telling you, the whole camp is crawling with every type of mythical monster. It's a suicide mission" Annabeth says.
"And leaving her to die is the best option?!?" I say annoyingly.
"She has some ambrosia, she'll be healed in a few minutes."
"The ambrosia doesn't seem to be working fast enough" I say harshly.

Tyson touches her forehead. "Cold as ice" he says worryingly. Annabeth sighs. "Alright....but be careful ok?" I nod.

"Definitely."

~le time skip~

We three finally reach upon a....familiar cave "No way..." I whisper. Percy raises an eyebrow. "You've been here before?" He asks. I slowly nod. "With (Y/N)....." I look down.

"What were you do-" Tyson shoves Percy by the shoulder. "Let's just go" He says. We four enter the cave and walked until we reached the exit.

 We four enter the cave and walked until we reached the exit

"Wait so how exactly did we get here?" Percy asks. "Well...the caves kind of like a wormhole of some sorts, I can't really explain" Tyson says. Huh.