Power

Leo's P.O.V
(This starts off when he's at the blue teams base)

I smile in triumph from the campers laying unconscious behind me. "Now that you're out of the way..." I walk over and grabbed the blue teams flag. "I win...." or so I thought.

I feel a tremendous amount of force pushing me back. "Dammit What in the hades" I murmur. I look up to see (Y/N), aggressively holding my wrists and trapping my legs from both sides. "Valdez..." she murmurs. I can't help but observe her lips.

No no don't Leo...

I look up to meet her gaze. Her eyes read "I didn't expect you to be here you moron, but I'm still sentimental" Ha ha ha.

Or maybe....

I mentally smirk.

This could give me the chance...

I sprung up my head and kissed her.

To kill two birds with one stone...

Before I closed my eyes, she seemed pretty shocked. I took off her helmet to reveal her gorgeous (H/L) (H/C) hair and held her cheek. I kept kissing her intensely until finally, she looses strength. I then pinned her to the ground. I broke off the kiss and looked at her. "Why didn't you kiss back...." I quietly murmured. She had a confused face expression which for one made me find her more attractive and grateful.

"No matter..." I sighs as I gets up. I reaches up to grab the blue flag. "I win anyways" I smile. She smirks. "Not really Chuckles-" she then pulls out a red flag from her armor.

Wait- is that...

"Think again."

A loud horn blazes out throughout the entire forest. "BLUE TEAM WINS!!!" someone shouts. Blue team cheers and runs towards
(Y/N) "What the..." she says as she's being held against her will.

She looks up at me. I smirk in triumph.
"VALDEZ!!!" She scream to the top of her lungs. I wave at her innocently. She sees me and blushes.

I already won anyways.

I smile as I watch her fading away. "Leo!!!" a familiar voice said. She walks up in front of me. "Hey Annabeth!" I smiled. "Don't give me that look" she says in a serious tone. I raise an eyebrow. "What look?" I asked. She points all around my face. "That look!!! Like you've won something- and we didn't! I told you to check the perimeter around this base just in case someone took our flag from the guards." she exclaims. "Annabeth, it's just a game- why do you have to be so uptight?" I walk past her.

"Besides- I've got what I want" I smirked.

(Y/N) P.O.V
~le time skip~

I grabbed whatever I found normal at the Mess Hall quickly. When I finished I sat down at the Poseidon's table. But I couldn't eat. I only stared at the food. "Why are you so gloomy about?" Percy says as he sits down across from me. "None of your concern Seaweed Brain" I harshly say.

"Well- you still need to eat" he shoves my tray closer to me. "Eat." I look up at him. "Where's my cut of the deal?" I asked. He chuckles. "You sound like a drug dealer!"

"Yeah...so?" I raise an eyebrow. He stops and hands me 3 (F/S) stuffed under his shirt. I smirked. "Finally, some real food I can stuff my face in" I grabbed my fork and quickly ate it
(F/S). I was scarfing down half the last one when I notice Percy observing me. "What?" I asked.

"How old are you?" He asked. I put the (F/S) down and crossed my arms. "Don't you already asked that?" I said in a bored tone. "I know." He says. I squinted my eyes.