Deal It

(Y/N) P.O.V

-later that day (midnight)-

"Well then......." I looked up at the Poseidon's cabinet for the first time.....it's really really REALLY blue. Percy chuckled from behind. "Yeah..... you get used to it" he says as he walks to open the door. "Come on in!" I shrugged and walked inside. And it's WAY different from the Hermès cabinet

More fancier.

I decided to wander around a little. Bunk beds, a closet, and another room. "Oh that's Tyson's room" he cheerfully says.

Tyson??

"Oh yeah- Tyson's our half brother" he says as he nearly makes his bed. "He's a cyclops."
"Cyclops?" I asked. He looked over confused. "Do you not know what a cyclops is?" He says as he walks over to me, hands in his pockets. "I do......it's just strange is all" I murmured.

He passes by me and bring the desk and two chairs- one on each of the opposite side. He sits down. "So.....tell me a little bit about yourself!" He said with a smile. I grabbed the chair and sat down, crossing my arms as well. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), Daughter of Poseidon, age 15. I have severe  ADHD from birth and I have no other siblings apart from you...." I said as I tighten my arms together "and this Tyson guy...." Percy only chuckled. "Alright then....I'm Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, age 17. I too also have ADHD and head of the counselor of this cabin" he says as he raises his arms in the air. "As you can see.... there's really nothing to do in this cabin- because Tyson's usually out and that leaves me all alone most of the time" he pulls down his arms.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him in a bored expression. He stayed quiet. "You know......" he sighed and looked down on the desk. "I've always wanted a sibling....and now I have another, but I have nooooooo idea how to talk to you, you're hard to talk to you know that right?" He says as he looks up at me. I slowly nodded my head 'yes'.

"Do you like......" he ponders with his fingers in his chin as he lays back on the chair.
"The Wii?" He laughs at his....joke....I think....

"No" I calmly say.
"Then what TV shows do you like?" He asks.
"I don't watch TV" I harshly say. His eyes widened.
"WHAT?!?" He slams his hands on the desk. I looked at his hands and then him. "Seriously?!?! Why?!??"
"I couldn't watch TV" I said.
"Well why not?!?"
"Because I was homeless and lives on the streets for most of my life, running away from rapists and hookers and gang members and the cops. Shoplifting for I have no idea how long so I didn't have the oh-so spare time privilege of watching whatever teenagers watch these days"I quickly said in a harsh monotone voice.

He grew quiet.

"Oh......" he at me with pity. I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "Tch. I don't need a pity party" I said and looked away. He sighed. "Sorry, I just couldn't imagine how many weeks you've-"

"Years" I cut him off in a harsh tone and gave a death glare. "......years......" he repeated. Silence overwhelmed the room. "Did you had someone to be by your side for all those years ago" he asked. I shook my head 'no'. "Although...." I started.

He peeked upward immediately, curiosity in his eyes. "There was my Aunt Cassie" I smiled. I looked down and unfolded my arms. "She helped me at the beginning....but died by three shady figures....." I held my hand to my forehead. "It's all foggy, I can't really remember anything."

He 'hmmmm'ed to himself. "So...... do you know anything about yo- our dad?" It took me a lot of energy just to not flip the table in anger after saying the word 'dad' in front of Percy. "Well, he loves my mom, her names Sally Jackson. And he's very chill for a god." I chuckle. "Very chill....right" I mumbled. "You know, he actually gives me advice most of the time" he laughs. "He's usually right at the stupid shit I do."