Wow

(Y/N) POV

A voice echoed and I felt the soft thing away from me. My vision became clearer and I felt no more pain. I sat up and rubbed my head. "By gods that hurt like Hell" I murmured. I looked down to see my bandages off and my stomach just.....clean-ish.

I raise an eyebrow. I look up to see my friends surrounding me with relieved faces. I give a confused look. "What?" I asked. I hear a small sniffle in front of me. I look forward to see Leo, holding back tears and smiling his cheeky grin.

"What are you smiling at Chuckles?" I asked in an annoyed tone. All of a sudden- I feel a pair of arms wrapped around me. I widened my eyes. "You scared the shit out of me Princess" Leo whispers.

"I'm not a princess, chuckles" I whispered back. I wrap my right arm around his shoulders. He gives a faint laugh and pulls me tighter.I look over and see that the rest of the campers had fully evacuated to either what seems like the infirmary for injuries or just back to the shit they were at.

"We......we should- um.....get you to the Big House" Annabeth manages to say. "Hehehe!!! Yeah! Definitely" Will says, while smiling.

~le time skip~

I sat there, crossing my arms and legs, looking at Chiron- blankly. The clock ticks as the room falls silent. It's just us. Everyone else is outside- probably trying to eavesdrop. He folded his fingers and looked at me, like he was thinking yet having a staring contest.

"How......" he asks. "Hmm?" I said, zoning back to the real world. "How did you do that Miss (L/N)?" He asks. I raise an eyebrow and unfold my arms and legs. "Do what?" I asked. He turns around and looks at me. He chuckles.

"You and I both don't know, now do we?" He softly says. I widened my eyes a bit, but went back to my emotionless face expression. "No" I said. "You have been here for about three weeks, among those three weeks you have been captured, not trained here yet skillful with every weapon anyone gives you, memorable from other campers, caused trouble, and now...." he held up his hands. "this...... this unlimited power you've inherited from your father" he sighs.

"Weird how genetics work- don't they?" I calmly said. He nods his head. "It's not just genetics child.....it's chance" he looks at the painting. "Destiny." I roll my eyes. "Am I in trouble Mr. Brunner?" I ask.

He nods his head no. "However- I want you to take training for now on, especially with your brothers that can help you control it." I sigh. "Tyson's here isn't he?"

"He's eager to meet you" he smiles. I scoff. "Am I done here?" I ask in an annoyed tone. He gestured his hand to the door. I get up and walk to the door. I was able to grab the handle. "And I want you to take therapy lessons, starting tomorrow every Monday and Friday."

I stop. I grasped the door nod tightly. "Beg your pardon?" I ask harshly. He whisks his chair to me. "The fresh air will help clear your mind- let's go outside" he calmly says. "Tch." I rolled my eyes and open the door. A bunch of campers were shocked and just stood there. I raise an eyebrow. "Yes?" I said with a death glare. They shiver and run away. Chiron chuckles from behind.

"Nice impression" a voice says. "Tch" I say. I turn around to see a very very very TALL camper. He has brown hair and brown......eye.... I raise an eyebrow. "Big guy, what are you doing here?" I ask sarcastically. He shrugs. "I came here to say hello" He cheekily smiles and waves. "Hello."

I squint. "Chiron who is this?" I point at him and look at Chiron, who was watching this the entire time. "This is....." he rolls out the Big House. "Tyson."

I look at Tyson. Huh.