Hesitant

(Y/N) P.O.V

I finally reached to surface to see that it's almost sunrise....and, that I'm in a middle of nowhere. Aw fuck. I sighed. I concentrated again and felt the Earth shake. I felt my body rise and looked down. I was standing on this, gigantic wave. I looked down to see some dolphins swimming along, and the ocean shaped like horses running too....wait.

"What the fuck-" I yelled. They must have heard me and angrily neighed. "My apologize horses" I said in a monotone voice. I look up to see Camp Half Blood. I smirk and speeded the wave towards the Camp. I was looking at Half Blood Hill, one of my favorite spots. I was so concentrated that I was literally in the presence of it. I hmmed in confusion.

"I'm that close?" I asked. I get off the wave and stood on the hill. "If I'm here then....." I turned around to see.....the huge w a v e covering almost the entire Camp. "WOAH!" I said. Not by only just bringing the wave, I brought some sea creatures too, just casually swimming. Some eels, pufferfish, dolphins, sharks, seahorses and not to mention a fucking BLUE WHALE.

The blue whale swam towards me. I shuddered and fell to the ground. I sat up to see it's freakin rostrum in my face. I gasped and stumbled down again. The whale was leaning towards me slowly. I looked at it's right eye as it stared back into my soul. I turned away and looked at its face.

It looked so peaceful.... not to mention it being absolutely huge. I looked at the rostrum and held up my hand. I slowly petted it's soft rubbery skin. I smiled at this beautiful whale.

"Your friends are waiting for you" a womanly voice said. I knew it was coming from the whale. "My what?" I asked, lost in thought. "Your friends" she nodded forwards as I turn around to meet hundreds of campers, surrounding the hill, the front being my friends.

"(Y/N)- what the-" a familiar voice said. I stood up to see Piper looking astonished, along with everybody else looking amazed. I blinked once or twice. "AWESOME!" Grover said, spreading his arms out. "I mean- MAN I thought Percy was tough, but you?!? Wow!!!!" He said.

"We better must be going, (Y/N)....Daughter of Poseidon" she says. I turn around and nodded. I leaned towards her rostrum to my forehead and closed my eyes. I pushed away as we both nodded in respect. I closed my eyes again and raised my arms. The ground shakes as I heard the campers gasping and falling to the ground.

I grunted and tried pushed the wave back. I opened a little to see it not moving. "Dammit!" I yelled. I pulled down my arms.

I held my breath and cleared my mind. Everything was silent. It stayed like that for about 10 seconds.

I opened them with rage and held out my right arm. The ground start to shake forcefully. I felt the Earth tremble and crack. The huge wave was slowly returning to the sea.

"Faster...." I mumbled. I clenched my left hand into a fist and bit my bottom lip, feeling blood dripping down my chin. I closed my eyes and yelled, as the earth shook even harder. I felt everything, the air, the trees, the plants, the Earth, the sea......

But I felt something odd. Something.....something cold....something....something burning too. I felt it's dark aura, and imprisonment deep beneath the core.

Snap out of it!! Concentrate!!

When I felt the wave beginning to sink, I opened my eyes, to see it miles away, and finally back to the sea. I dropped my hand and the Earth stopped.

I couldn't feel my arm nor my stomach. I look down to see them both bleeding. I turned around with an emotionless face.

And there stood Leo, utterly flabbergasted, behind him were a number of unconscious campers, and many others awake and fully uttered with fear, shock and amazement.

I studied Leo. He looked so pale and tired, like he hadn't  slept for days. He's wearing the Camp Blood t shirt and ripped jeans, along with his tool belt. I look down to his hand, of which he seems to be carrying something, something shiny.

I get lost in thought and felt eyes staring into my soul. I look up to see Leo, hovering over me, with an unreadable expression smeared on his face. I gasp and backed away a little.

Then a sudden sharp pain on my stomach occurred. I wince and grasp my stomach. The pain grew stronger as I felt my whole body feel like being covered with a million bugs. I look at my hands to see a dark purple spreading in my veins. My vision blurrs as my legs felt like jelly. I fell to the ground- or at least, I think I did.

I feel arms wrapped around me as I felt its grip slowly lowering me to the ground. I heard muffles and footsteps running towards me. I felt paralyzed.

"(Y/N)!!! (Y/N)!!! Can you hear me??" A voice said. I look up to see a familiar blurred face. "Y-" my throat felt dry and was burning up. A loud voice seems to be talking with the voice that tried to communicate with me. "Ok- um...blink once for yes and twice for no, ok?" I slowly blinked once. The voice looked like it was smiling and held my head on their lap.

"Listen, it's Percy ok? Annabeth and Piper are bandaging you up. Can you feel that?" he asked. Strange question.....

I blinked twice. He said something out loud but I couldn't make it up. Then I felt something soft covering my entire body. He looked right at me, his face wasn't clear but his eyes were. I felt something wet on my face. I widened my eyes to see him silently crying.

I feel like fading. I close my eyes...