Cuddle

(Leo's POV)
We arrive at Cabin #9, Hephaestus's cabin. (Y/N) groans from behind. "Did you really have to make me piggy back ride you?" She asks, obviously annoyed. I grinned. "Yes, because my queen needs a noble steed for everywhere she goes!" I shout.

I immediately cover my mouth though. "I might have woken up my sisters and brothers" I whisper. "And why is that a problem?" (Y/N) whispers back. "Because they'll think we're -"

"Yeah I see your point." (Y/N) immediately answers. I chuckle and open the door. I hear (Y/N) gasp from surprise. "Impressive right?" I ask. "Yeah...." she mumbles. I hold her and walk towards my room. I open the door. (Y/N) sighs. "You have a better bed.......asshole" she says, obviously jealous. I laugh softly and let her go. I turn around and look at her.

"You're so short" I smile as I touch her cheek. She rolls her eyes. "I'm just 5'5....idiot." (That's your height in this story- Sorry if you're taller and be happy if you're shorter than this height)

I smirk. My eyes are glued onto her face. She's so beautiful. Her (h/c) (h/l) hair, her gorgeous sea green eyes that sparkle in the night. Her cute nose that wiggles every time she's uncomfortable. Her beautiful plump lips......those smooth.......beautiful.....

Before I realize it we're both on my bed, her laying on the mattress and me hovering. We break off the kiss. "Tyson will kill you" (Y/N) says. I chuckle.

(Y/N) POV
He stares at me for a few and gets off of me. He opens a closet and grabs a big white shirt. He hands it over to me. "Wear this" He says softly. I roll my eyes. "I'm good with my clothes now" I say. He shrugs. "Ok, smell bad for the rest of the ni-" I tackle him to the floor. He laughs.

"Feisty......" he whispers. "Only because I didn't get 8 more cans of beer" I said. He chuckles. "I got an extra toothbrush too for that awful breath-" I punch him in the rib. "Owwww!!!" He says. I chuckle and get off of him. I grab the shirt and walk towards a bathroom.

"What are the odds" I mumble. I take off all of my clothes except my undergarments. I look at myself in the mirror. "My scars....." I said. Theres only three..... One on my chest, a small on the side of my waist.....and a big one on my stomach. I just stare until I hear a knock on the door. "I'll be out in a second" I say. I quickly put on the shirt and brushed my teeth with a toothpaste inside a plastic bag

Damn you Leo....

I open the door and went to Leo's bed. I sit at the side and just stared at the ground. "You ok?" Leo asks. I look at him and nod. He still has his Camp Half Blood t shirt and pajama bottoms. He looks worried. I got up and walk towards him. "You're not" I said. He looks down and shakes his head. "No no I'm fine" he smiles.

I raise an eyebrow. I cup his face. He looks at my face, all the way to my lips. He smirks. He then gropes my butt and I suddenly moan. He took it as a chance to slip in the tongue, exploring my mouth to the millimeter. He then carrys me forwards, until I feel a soft landing. We kept kissing for a few minutes until I broke it off.

"You really like kissing me don't you?" I ask. He shakes his head no and grasps some of his hair. "No....I really like holding you" I chuckle. He leans over to the right side and lays on the bed. He then brings me over to him, me in his clutches. My head resting on his chest, his legs on top of mine.....he so warm. "Why are you so cold?" He asks. I look up. "I'm naturally cold I guess" I say. He nods.

We began talking for hours, just laying like that. He made me laugh and talk more, it felt.....good. "You know, I've never met someone like you" I say. "Really?" He questions. "Yeah, I've never met such an arrogant guy in all my life....." he tenses up a little. I yawn. "But...." he stops. "That isn't a bad thing......" I curl up on his chest. "Since......." I blacked out.

~le time skip~

I wake up to the sound of an alarm clock. I yawn and open my eyes. There before me is a sleeping Leo, smiling. I couldn't help but smile myself. "Damn you're cute...."

"You're not bad yourself" Leo mumbled. I widened my eyes and buried my face in the sheets. Shit I said that out loud.

He chuckles and slowly opens his eyes. He smiles. "Mornin'" He says. I smile. "Morning" I slowly say. I give a confused look. "Did we-"
"No. No we didn't" he said. I sigh. "What time is it?" I ask. He looks at the alarm. "9 something" he says. "Do you want to sleep in?" I ask nonchalantly. "Sure" He says.

"Just- hold on a second" he gets up and leaves the room. I sigh and sat up. I groan and  walk around the room. After my third time circling, the door opens. Leo comes in with two bowls, two spoons and two cups. He places them on the counter and looks at me. He points and gives a cheeky grin with a cheeky laugh.

I raise an eyebrow. "What?" I ask. "You're hair" He says. I give a confused look. "Hold on let me get it" he walk over and neatens my hair out. After that we sat down and ate cereal, milk from the fridge and cereal too....apparently.