Bonding Better

(Y/N) P.O.V
"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted.
"You heard me." I harshly said. "You can't just leave when you JUST GOT HERE." Percy said. "True, plus this is the nearest safe place for you, and why leave when you're already in it?" Annabeth said.
I squint. A moment of silence passes by. I then grabbed my backpack and swung it around my shoulder. "Touché Annabeth....touché...." I finally said. Annabeth only smirked in triumph.

"So....in other words you're staying?" Jason asked. "No shit, shit for brains." I said coldly. He yelled a 'hey' and almost got up but his girlfriend made him sit back down. I only rolled my eyes.
"Alright! This has turned completely awkward....I'll show you around!" Piper chirped up with a cheeky grin. "Nah, the old centaur already showed me around." I said. Piper looked down in defeat, obviously sad. "Um- his names Chiron" Grover pointed out. I only rolled my eyes again. "Where are you going anyways?" Leo asked calmly. I stayed still. "None of your business."

I actually don't no WHERE I'm going...
I need to get away from just all of this.

He looked at me with sadden eyes. "Why are you so rude (Y/N)?" Grover said. Annabeth raised an eyebrow.

"I'm normally like this, deal with it." I calmly said. "Well then your parents must need more parenting skills then." Jason murmured.

I froze. I only looked down at this point.

My parents hmm?

They seem to have thought that I was sad because all of them were yelling at Jason at this point.

"JASON!!" Piper screeched. "Uncalled for dude!" Leo shouted back. "Well there's no respect here! Why should I give back respect?!?" Jason shouted back. "No you're right." I said. The three turned back to me.

The tension of everyone's eyes felt very uncomfortable.

"About the parenting thing or-" Annabeth said.

"About the respect part I mean." I cut her off immediately. I sighed and looked straight in Jason's eyes. I walked over and held out my hand. "If respect means so much to you then let's start over- I'm (Y/N) (L/N), Newest Camper by far and Daughter of what's-their-name." Percy snickered as Grover and Leo laughed.

"Interesting..." Annabeth said while Piper just chuckled.
Jason just looked awestruck- and nervously shook my hand. I gave a soft smile and sat down. "What's up then?"

*le time skip*
Note that you've now changed into your Camp Half Blood shirt

After what it felt like an hr talking in the Grand Hall, we all left and did whatever we wanted to do. I decided to come with the trio (Jason, Piper and Leo) to the campfire site.
And
I gotta admit-
The trio aren't bad. Jason's pretty loud and dumb while his girlfriend is like the opposite.

(They told me they were dating a few minutes ago.... and I figured)

And Leo is really LOUD and try's to be hilarious. We all -surprisingly- became friends that day.

We sat down and just talked all day. Which I didn't mind because I rarely spoke even though they tried to make it feel like I was apart of their team. Soon, Percy and his friends joined in and talked with everyone. I heard many laughs and saw lots of smiles.

I was busy sharpening my knife when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a pair of brown eyes glimmering with joy- or so it seemed. "Hey Chuckles." I said in a bored tone. He pouted and sat next to me. "That's not my nickname!! It's either Leo or Bad boy Supreme." He said in a prideful tone. I rolled my eyes. "You're Chuckles to me. Enough said."
He looked up at the night sky and asked "Why did you give me that name?"
"Because you do that a lot." He chuckled. "Do what?" I pointed at his lips. "That." I said in an annoyed tone.