Reminiscence

(Leos P.O.V)
We're back at the car with an extra passenger. In the front of the black minivan we have Percy driving, Annabeth navigating, in the middle we have Piper looking out the window, and Jason polishing his sword. And at the back....we have me, stroking the hair of a lying (Y/N) bandaged and soundly sleeping.

I look around the car. Everything's quiet......a little too quiet. "I can't believe we'd kill that many hellhounds and furies" Jason says. "Yeah...." Piper softly says. "Hey hey, baby...." he reaches out and grabs her hand. "She's going to be fine....we're going to be fine.... you're going to be fine...." he says as he grips on her hand.

She turns and gives him a reassuring smile. "Yeah.... you're right" she says. They lean in for a quick kiss and back away to their seats. "We're almost at camp" Percy says as he looks at the front view mirror directly at me. "She'll be fine Leo, she's a fighter- everyone can tell....she'll make it through this" he says and returns his eyes on the road.

-le time skip-

We reach up to the side of the camp entrance. Everyone gets off as (Y/N) is slowly carried out of the car by Jason and Annabeth. "I'll take her" Percy says. I look over in disbelief. He makes eye contact and walks over to me.

My gods it's like he's reading my mind.

"She's my sister, my little sister....and I need to protect her, carrying her is pathetic I know, but I need to start small like this" he said. I nod in understanding as he walks back to carry her bridal style towards the entrance to Camp Half Blood.

Jason and Piper walk ahead as I slowly grab my hammer from the car. "You really care about her, don't you?" Annabeth suddenly says behind me. I jolt. "Um....I-I- she's my friend! Of course I have to worry about her" I stutter. I feel my face burn like crazy. She smiles. "You like her don't you?"

I widened my eyes. "How......" I mumbled. "Firstly: you are the one she's closes to the most. Two: you went psychotic when Luke licked her cheek....and three: you're not really good at hiding it" I scratch the back of my neck.

"What do I do with these feelings Annabeth? I haven't felt this way in a long time, not after Calypso...." I look down. "Well- in my opinion" she walks up towards me and puts her hand on my shoulder. "Just tell her the truth." I look up to see her friendly face.

I smile my cheeky smile. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

(Y/N) POV
"Hello?? Anyone here?!?" I'm 5 years old again.
Looking back at it- I was a skinny, dusty kid.

Where am I? All I can see is darkness.....why does this feel so small?

I curled up into a little ball on the side of the supposed wall....holding on to something small and soft. I look down to see my only brown teddy bear. I whimper in fear and start to softly cry. Suddenly- light shines shimmering through to where I am...

I look up to see a man in his early 20s with brown hair and brown eyes. He kneels down to my level.

He slowly reaches for my cheek and caresses it. He smiles. I stopped crying, because I felt....safe.... until he pulls me by the hair. I scream in pain and beg him to let me go. He drags me out to the floor and apparently out  of the room.  I'm still holding my teddy bear there.

Now my 15yr old self is replaced by my 5yr old self.....being dragged by the hair. I grunt in pain as I hammered the hand to let go of me. "DAMMIT LET GO!!" I yell. "LET GO! LET GO! LET GO! LET GO!"
I'm still holding my teddy bear.

He then pulls me harsher than before and throws me to what seemed like a wall. I didn't feel that wall.... I fell into a sea.....a sea of blood. And I'm drowning. I widened my eyes and shot up to the surface. I'm gasping for air as I reach out to the unknown person standing at the gigantic hole.  I try to reach them. "Please help me!!!!" I scream in agony. Bony black hands start to grasp my arms and neck to try to pull me back in. Then they start so scream.