Goddammit

(Y/N) P.O.V

"You campers all know the drill!" Chiron loudly says on top of the stadium.
"Each camper meets up with their teams, and those two teams are blah blah blah blahblahblah blah blah!"

The only thing I could make out from that is that the Ares, Aphrodite and Hephaestus cabin along with others are not with Poseidon's team. I mentally roll my eyes
All pointless shit anyway...

I sigh as we take our 5 min chance to grab weapons and whatnot. I see campers running to the armory and grabbing swords and armor.

"Hey (Y/N)!" a familiar voice said. I turned around to see Leo walking up to me with his cheeky grin. He wears a chest plate and a.....tool belt. I look down and then to him while raising an eyebrow. "Seriously? This 'Capture the Flag' is basically hunt or be hunted....and your going in with a fucking tool belt" I say in a "seriously" tone. He chuckles and smiles.

God dammit, my heart skipped a beat.

He grips his belt. "You haven't seen anything yet Princess...." he opens the pouch from his belt and pulls out his hand. "Breath mint?" He opens it. I chuckle at his sudden action. "Idiot..." I reach to grab one but he pulls away. I give him an annoyed glare. "Why aren't you wearing armor?" I shrugged.

"Never had one- don't need one."
His face turns serious.
"You're wearing one" he orders. He put his hands on his hips and stands tall. I raise an eyebrow. "Oh I don't think so bub and from what I've heard...." I come closer and point at the center of the chest plate. "I did not agree for you to give me orders....now did I?" as I give a death glare. He makes a devious grin.

"Oh I think you will" he whispered. Our faces now inches away. "And why is that?" I whispered back. He scans my face, gazed at my lips for a few seconds then gave eye contact.
Till then I feel an arm around my waist and all I can see is the back of an ass. I blush tremendously, but thankfully I suppressed it afterwards. "What the-" I mumbled

"VALDEZ!!" I yelled in anger. I hear his laugh from behind. "LET GO OF ME!!!"

"No can do Princess, you're stubborn so this was the only way I can think of." He starts to walk. Idiot... I smirked. Without haste, I swung up and grabbed his neck. "Woah!!!" He gasped. He lost control. I steered him to the weapon stand and knocked his head hard. "Ow!!!" He yells as he rubs the side of his head. I get off of him. "That was really immature (L/N)." He groans and turns around to face me, rubbing the side of his head. "Well what a surprise, chuckles using my last name" I say in a fake shocking tone.

"Yeah yeah...." he stops rubbing his head and grabs my hand. "But your also near the armor" he leaves it at that as he drags me over to where they leave all that piece of shit.
Wait a second.....
Goddammit- was that his plan?!

"I'm a lot smarter than you think (L/N)" He said with a chuckle. "I swear your reading my mind Valdez" I mumble in annoyance. Leo reaches to grab a chest plate with a helmet. He then puts it on me- note that this shit is too big.

When he finished he stepped back and tried to suppress his laughter. "I'm not wearing this." I said.Leo couldn't hold it in anymore and bursts into laughter. I rolled my eyes. While he's now on the floor holding his stomach, I rummage around for weapons. There's a l o t.

Something catches my eye. I look over to see a bow- a silver ish metal one. I reach out and grab it. It only had a few arrows with it too. I stretch the string for testing, also feeling it's mass. "Seems good" I said. Leo had stopped laughing at this point.

"Tell yah what" he said.
I 'hmmed' at him, not taking my eyes off the bow.
"If your team wins, you get to boss me around for a whoooollee week." I turned around to face him. "Interesting.... and if you win?" I asked as I put the bow on my back. "Then I can ask a favor" he grinned. Hmmm a week or one favor.....