Holy shit

(Y/N) POV
~next day~

It's Saturday, free day.....for me. I sigh and get up from my bed. I change into the Camp T-shirt, Jeans, and wrap a big red sweater around my waist. I walk towards the door. "(Y/N)...." I hear a groan from behind. I turn around to see Percy sitting on the side of his bed, half awake.

"Where you going?" He asks slowly. "Nowhere in particular" I reply. He nods off and falls back to his bed. I roll my eyes and walk out the door.

Then a force pulls me aside quickly. I try and squirm out of their grasp. "Grrr" I murmur. I stop and try and look up. Then I see a familiar grin.

He lets me go and try's to hold his laugh. "Ha ha very funny Leo" I say sarcastically as I cross my arms. "You should have seen your face..." he says not before bursting out into laughter. I roll my eyes. Leo takes a deep breath. "Aww you're blushing." I widen my eyes and turn away. "No I'm not" I deny.

"Yes you are."
"No I'm not."
"Yes you areee"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"No"
"Nice try but it's no."

He groans and walks over to me. He gives me a pout face. It took me a lot of strength just to keep a bored facial expression. "I swear to the gods Leo, you're being childish stop that" I say. He smirks.

"I wanna show you something" he says. I raise an eyebrow. "Oh come on! It's not gunna kill you" he says sarcastically. I giggle. "I never said that."

"Well you did with your body" he puts his hands on his hips. I raise an eyebrow. He widened his eyes and takes out his hands, shaking. "That's- that's not what I meant!!!" He implies. I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck. "I know that, idiot" I whisper. I lean in closer for a kiss, but I pull away. Leo scoffs. "Damn you (L/N)...." he scratches the back of his neck.

I smirk and walk away. It was only two feet when I was spinned around face to face with him again. I was about to say something until he brashly kisses me. I gasp. He smirks and takes his chance for his tongue to slip in. There was no point in fighting, so I kissed back.

Then his arm snakes around my waist, his hand sneaking towards my butt. So this is where it's heading. But then I feel my feet lift off from the ground, as the kiss broke off. I gasp and clutch to Leo's neck like there's no tomorrow.

Leo chuckles and looks at me. "Let's go my lady" he says as he kisses my cheek. I blush and suppress my face against his chest, feeling his warmth.

~le time skip in the forest~

"Admit it!"
"No"
"Come one just say it!!!"
"I said no asshole."
"Oh come on!!!" He looks down at me. "The best superhero ever is Batman!"
I shake my head. "No way...... Superman's the best." He scoffs. "Your boy wears underwear outside of his leggings." I roll my eyes. "Well Your boy wears a fucking mask and lurks in the dark like some creepy old rapist" I said.

He fake gasps. "That is INSULTING!!" He yells out. "He protects Gotham City like a it were his own child, he's clearly the best" he says. "And are you saying that no other superhero does the same with their homes? Their cities?" I reply.

He sighs. "I hate you....." He murmurs annoyingly. I widen my eyes. Does he mean that literally or.....Leo looks up and doesn't say anything. The vibe around us is serious. He just keeps walking silently. Until he stopped.

"But I cant hate you forever" he adds. "Hmm?" I said. He looks down on the ground. "You're very hard to deal with in all honesty, you're obnoxious, insensitive, very skillful in which I envy....and I'm not the envious type, you're too sexy in which takes all my energy to not just burn all the guys that look at you funny...." He tightens his grip. "And you've gone through TOO MUCH already and now they're just- just-" his hair goes on fire.

I immediately reach out and pat it out on his head. He sighs. "Thank you" he murmurs. "So then....why take me somewhere" I ask, hurt in my voice. "Because I want to know you, the real you, not this wall. You." He softly says. I widen my eyes. He looks at me and smiles. "I can't have you forever, but I will love you forever, with all your flaws...I still need you, hold you, touch you and I just want it to be us." He softly says.

I freeze. "Uhhh- I'm- um- uhhhhhh" I stutter as my face grows hot. He smiles widely and softly kisses my cheek. "You're adorable too" He says. He then begins walking again, only this time in a different direction. "Wh- where are we going?" I asked. He smirks. "It's a surprise remember?"