Bitch

*when you continue on this chapter, note that what it's going to say about this pocket watch is not true. This is just a model I thought of for the pocket watch. I do not own it and I do not know it's value*

(Y/N) P.O.V

*3 days later*

I wake up at 4 in the morning. Surprisingly- I sat up. Everyone else is sleeping so I quietly leave the cabin. I decided to walk around the campsite.

As I opened the door I noticed something-
Fireflies.
I slowly closed the door to make sure no one was to be awake. Then I looked back at the sky- still looks pretty dark but the fireflies seem to brighten it up. Without a second thought I walked around (even though I was planning to do that anyhow). The silence overwhelmed me.....I took deep breaths to calm my self down while I walked.

"Tch....." I mumbled.
I turn around to see a fork in the road. One that seems to be leading to the beach and the other the forest. I raised an eyebrow.
Why does this feel too familiar....

I shrugged it off and turned back.
*le time skip*

I end up in a........ training field I suppose. There's swords, arrows, bows, axes, shields, Spears, spare helmets, armor, few maces and other shit that I don't recognize. I reached out in my back pant pocket and took out a pocket watch. It's silver and very detailed.

The time was around 6......6:30 ish.
I groaned. Now everyone else is going to be up and bother me. "I need a beer...." I said. Exhausted, I decided to sit near the archery area. I took a few deep breaths and started thinking.
Who the fuck exactly am I again?
I placed my hand on my forehead.
Ugh great- now I got a fever. I sighed and looked down at my feet. Who is my father anyways........
A moment of silence pass as my mind runs blank.

What are you hm? An unfamiliar voice said. I immediately stood up and got into my fighting stance (its basically a karate stance but with just you legs and your arms at both of your sides agitated)

"Who the hell are you...." I growled.

I am all your answers....
And worries.....
And troubles.....
And fears......

Now I knew something was up. Chiron earlier explained to me how your godly parent can send you messages and can speak to you by mind and etc. but this- this surely wasn't my dad.
"And how the hell do you know about what I think?" I asked harshly. Keeping my eyes opened a circled around my setting as it spoke

Hahaha.....you see.....I know everything about you.....

My eyes widened in shock- but not so wide. I then calmed down and returned back my stone face expression. "Ok bub listen up...." I said coldly.
"Whatever you're trying to do, its not working, so I'd suggest you leave me the fuck alone."

The voice started to laugh maniacally. This only made me squint in suspicion and slowly went to grab my knife in my other back pocket.

I can't (Y/N)......you have something that I want very VERY bad........do you know what that is?.

I stopped for a few. I looked at my pocket watch in my hand. "Do you want this-" I raised the watch. "This old thing?!?" I hissed.

No.
Something far more........
Rarer than that.....

"Are you kidding?" I snickered. "This things been in my family for generations- and is the last specimen of the (L/N) Lineage. You must be joking if you don't want this- this only antique worth millions. And I assume that you've known that by now."
*the pic is up above- my bad if it doesn't load*
I mentally slapped my face. Wow that was really smart to say (Y/N)...